26

[ Regina's pro ]

It's been a month now. Mateo had moved out and I'm living in that big house alone. I have never lived alone. It's different. It's satisfying yet displeasing. Anyway I'm getting off topic. Today is my first scan for the baby. I'm sat on the bed waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Hi Regina. I'm Debbie your new doctor" a woman said as she walked in and held her hand towards me.

"Hi. Nice to meet you" I replied as I shook her hand out of respect.

"So your about 2 months pregnant. Let's have a look at the baby then" she said as she lifted my top up and put the ultrasound gel on it. She then moved the ultrasound around on my stomach while looking at a screen. That's when I heard a heart beat. She paused and smiled round at me. "There you go Regina. That little thing there is your baby"

I sat up a little more so I could see it. I looked at the screen and my mouth was hanging open. I still can't believe I'm having a baby. I can hear the heart beat singing in my ears. My eyes watered a little since I always knew I wanted a baby.

"That's amazing. I'm having a baby" I said mostly to myself since I'm still shocked about all this.

"Yeah you are. Do you have any questions at all" Debbie asked as she froze the screen for me to look at.

"When will I know the gender" I asked knowing that's what I'm most excited for.

"During your next scan hopefully. So your baby is all healthy and so are you. Here is a sheet to remind you on everything you can't do while pregnant and on the back are things adviced to do" Debbie replied while holding a sheet towards me that I took.

"Thank you" I said as I folded it and shoved it in my pocket like a child does with a note for school.

"Here is a copy of the scan for you and another one for your partner" she said giving me the pictures of the scan I just saw.

"Ow umm... Thanks. Bye" I awkwardly said not sure if I'm meant to say I'm single or not.

"Goodbye Regina. See you soon"

I walked out of the room looking at the photo. That's my baby. I can just about see it. As I was walking I was just looking at the photo. That was until I walked straight into someone. I stumbled backwards and looked up knowing that was my fault.

"I'm so sorry" I said looking up at the random person I walked into. It was a blonde girl. She turned around and of course it was Emma. "Shit. Sorry"

"It's alright. What are you doing here" Emma asked looking a little worried for me.

"Ow I had a scan" I replied as I held the picture of the baby up. Her face showed only shock at my words. Crap! I forgot. "Shit I didn't tell you did I? I'm pregnant" I awkwardly said holding the photo towards her in hope she'd take it to look.

"Your pregnant? How? What?" Emma asked just looking at me with pure shock in her eyes.

"I know this is crazy. It was Mateo. I didn't want to but he forced me" I quickly replied knowing I can't have her hate me even more.

"He what?!" Emma asked so fast and so angry I thought she'd rip someone's head off.

"Don't react like that. I've sorted it all out. Why are you here" I said in hope to change the subject away from me.

"Quinn broke her leg. Go back. What do you mean he forced you to" Emma demand as she got her protective face on and clenched her fists.

"I'm fine. I've sorted it out and he's in Puerto Rico now" I sighed as I looked down at the scan with a smile at it.

"Your going to raise the baby alone" Emma softly asked as she moved my hands closer to her so she could see the picture.

"Yeah. Well I've got no one to help me so I guess so. I know you probably think I'm crazy but I don't care. I want a baby" I quickly said making sure she can cut me off at any point.

"Umm... Good luck I guess" Emma awkwardly replied as she appeared to have no idea what to say.

"That's it? Seriously" I asked hoping she'd have some sort of sympathy or appreciation for me.

"What do you want me to say? I barely want to look at you at the moment let alone think of something good to say" Emma sighed in annoyance as she put her hands up in surrender.

"Fuck you Emma swan!" I snapped as I ripped the photo of my scan from her hand and shoved it into my pocket.

"Really? You can say that to me? After what you done" Emma snickered as she looked shocked I just said that.

"Yeah I can. I don't think you realise that I never had a choice. I was born into that world and forced to be apart of it. It was kill or be killed. How dare you look down at me when I was only trying to survive? I'm only human" I growled in an angry voice to show I'm really not happy at her right now.

Emma just looked at me. Her brows pointing down and her eyes hiding tears. I wasn't sure if she was going to punch me or hug me. She went to say something but stopped herself. Sighing and looking down.

"Just go please" Emma asked as she avoided any eye contact with me.

"Why? Because you feeling guilty. Because I'm right and you don't want to admit that" I asked back knowing I'm right but she has to admit it.

"Just go"

"Answer me"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Fine! Your right. I feel guilty but I shouldn't. Your the one who broke my heart and lied to me. I love you more than I could of ever imagined and I'll never get over you" Emma snapped in a full on angry rage. She paused. Allowing her eyes to over flow with tears and pain. "I gave you my heart and... you broke it. For that I can't forgive you. I don't want to forgive you"

"Emma wait-"

"Go home. I don't want to see you"