34

[ Regina's pro ]

I'm in the car on the way to the hospital. I used my car to call Katie. Emma's twin. It rang a few times before she answered.

"Hey Reggie" she said casually with the sound of her TV on very loud in the back ground.

"Don't ever call me that again" I sternly warned since that name is awful.

"Sorry sweetie. What's up" Katie replied with a laugh since we both knew I hated that name.

"Emma was hit by a car" I quickly said as it hit me with what I was phoning to say.

"What? Ow shit! I'm on my way to the hospital now"

"No" I cut in quickly before she hung up. "I need you to pick Blake up and bring him down. She's unconscious at the moment and I know she'd like to see him when she wakes up"

"Alright. I'll also call our parents and let them know. They'd beat my ass if I didn't tell them" Katie replied before she hung up quickly.

I took a few deep breaths and continued my journey to the hospital. Once there I rushed into the reception and to the desk .

"Hi. I'm looking for Emma Swan and Quinn Geller" I said trying to keep myself calm for the babies.

"Emma is in room 6 and Quinn in room 7. Floor 4" she replied barely even looking up to me.

I ignored her rudeness and went over the the elevator. Out of order. I sighed and ran to the stairs. Taking them two at a time to get there faster. Once at the 4th floor I ran around to find room 6. As I got there a doctor came out looking disappointed.

"Is she ok" I asked quickly as I ran over to him worried.

"Are you Regina? The woman I spoke to" he asked once again ignoring my question I asked.

"Yes. Is em ok" I asked fast knowing I just need the answer now.

"She's still unconscious. We need you to give us her name and information please. She didn't have any ID or anything on her. Only her phone" he replied as he handed me a form on a clipboard.

"What about Quinn" I asked just as worried for her sake as I am Emma's.

"She is also unconscious. Luckily she had her purse on her so we could identify her. She is in room 7 but the state she's in no one can see her yet" he replied reading off his other board of information.

"Can I see Emma" I asked trying to see inside the small window to see her.

"Yes ma'am" he replied gesturing towards the door knowing I'd flip out at him.

I quickly went into the room to see her on the bed. She was covered in bruises and cuts. Her arm in plaster from where she must have broke it. Her hair is messy and all over the place. She was asleep and looked peaceful. I went over as my eyes teared up a little.

"Ow em. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I love you so much" I slowly said as I took her good hand and held it close to me. I placed a kiss on it and let a tear drop fall to her skin. "Please don't leave me" I begged knowing I can't loose her from my life ever.

I looked at the forms then back at her. I hate seeing her like this. I sat down on the chair while taking a pen from the table next to me. I filled it in. The further down I got the more emotional I got. My stupid pregnancy hormones make me cry so much. I put the clipboard down and hugged her body. Crying on it as I wished she'd be ok.

"Regina" someone softly said behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Katie stood there with Blake in her arms. She looks like a girlier version of Emma. I wiped my tears and stood up. "How's she doing"

"Mummy?" Blake questioned looking down at Emma very confused. "Aunty Katie what's wrong with mummy"

"She was in an accident sweetie. It's alright though. Mummy is strong" I replied as I went over to the young boy looking worried.

"Mamma will she be ok" he asked for the first time calling me that.

"I hope so mi hjio" I softly replied with a smile at the young boy before kissing him.

"Why you crying" Blake asked as he reaches of to wipe the tears away.

"The babies make me cry sometimes" I replied softly while holding my hand on his cheek to sooth him.

Katie sat Blake down on the chair and gestured for me to come to the side. We walked near the door because I think she wants to talk. I glanced back at Blake to check he was ok and he was looking at Emma worriedly.

"Is she ok? What did the doctor say" Katie asked glancing across at Emma a few times.

"Not much. She's been unconscious since the crash. So has Quinn" I replied as I could feel myself growing more stressed which wasn't good.

"Where's Quinn? Is she ok" Katie asked looking even more worried now.

"I don't know. He won't let anyone go see her. I'm going to talk to the doctor. Can you take Blake to the vending machine or something. I don't like the thought of him seeing her like that" I asked softly knowing this isn't easy on a six year old.

"Of course. I told our mums and they are going to be here as soon as possible. Keep me updated" Katie agreed with a soft smile that made me want to cry. She's too identical to Emma. I chuckled at myself and went over to the bed. "Blake let's go get a sweetie"

"Ok" he joyfully said as he leaped off the chair and ran towards her aunt.

I looked down at Emma with a soft smile. I then saw a nurse come in. I didn't pay much attention to her since I can't take my eyes away from Emma.

"I take it she's someone special" the nurse softly asked while checking the blood bag pumping into Emma's arm.

"The love of my life actually" I replied simply glance up at the young woman.

"I know it's hard. You can tell me about her. I've found that people visiting patients find it easier to cope if they explained how they feel about the patient. Tell me about her" she kindly offered turning her body to focus her full attention on me.

"Alright. I've loved her since I met her. She's so beautiful and kind. Her eyes... Ow her eyes. They are just beautiful. Killer smile although she'd say I have the killer smile" I started to explain mumbling that last part to myself with a chuckle. "She does this little thing where she randomly twitches her nose like a little rabbit. It's so cute"

I looked at her and bit my lip. Smiling and knowing when she wakes up I'll do whatever I can to get her back. I can tell she hasn't told Katie or her family we broke up. Maybe there's hope. I placed my hand on my stomach and the other in hers. Wishing for her and Quinn to be ok.