Chapter 76-80

76. De Xing's Cui Family

Seeing Fang Qing looking at him fixedly, he quickly reassured, "Don't worry, I won't let Xin er know!"

Only then did Fang Qing break into a grin and let it go.

At Lian Fang Zhou and Lian Ze's side, they had already followed Li ma to the guest rooms. Li ma politely smiled, "Miss Lian and Lian gong zi will stay at these two rooms. This old servant will later let the housekeeper organize the stay at the outer courtyard for the gong zi outside. Please rest assured!"

This was in the inner household, so naturally, they couldn't arrange him to come in to stay. Because Lian Ze is still small in age, otherwise he too wouldn't be able to stay here. Naturally, the outer yard has guest rooms specifically for male guests.

Lian Fang Zhou nodded as smile courteously smiled, "Have trouble da niang.  Could we go and explain it to him?"

Li ma pondered a bit and answered, "Sure, this way is better! Please follow this old servant!"

When the three of them came out, Ah Jian was still calmly sitting at the side hall, resting there without a slightest sign of stress. Seeing the group come in, he stood up and headed to them with a smile.

Lian Fang Zhou sent a slight smile as she lightly nodded. At this Ah Jian was relieved, and a small unexplainable part on the inside felt overjoy for her.

"There's not enough time today, so we'll stay here one night. Early tomorrow, we'll then return! How about this, Ah Ze, you accompany Ah Jian!"

Out of a sudden, Lian Fang Zhou realized in this unknown place, letting Ah Jian stay at the outer courtyard on his own is really discourteous. Truthfully if they didn't have Ah Jian at their side on the road when the driver was scamming, she and her brother could only endure in silent.

Though Lian Fang Zhou also didn't consciously notice herself but subconsciously her whole family already unknownly regarded Ah Jian as their backbone.

"En! I initially wanted to tell Sister this!" Lian Ze beamed as he nodded.

Lian Fang Zhou looked at Li ma for permission.

This was a small matter, so Li ma could decide and dipped her head as she smiled, "This way is also good! Then Miss Lian, follow this old servant back to the inner courtyard! Later, Housekeeper Su will arrange it."

Lian Fang Zhou uttered a sound of agreement, bid farewell to Ah Jian and Lian Ze, and followed Li ma.

On the road, Li ma pointed out a lot of sights that can be seen as they pass by every scenery for Lian Fang Zhou to view. As Lian Fang Zhou look, she casually gave a few praises.

Seeing her acting very polite and know the etiquette and didn't inquire about Su Family or Young Madame's matter in a roundabout way, Li ma secretly complimented, 'This Lian Family's Miss cousin, despite being young, isn't a troublemaker! From the look of it, she's much stronger than Young Madame's direct maternal family!'

The thought of Young Madame's squabbling father and vicious stepmother who wished that Young Madame could die made Li ma feel disgusted for a moment. Luckily Young Madame has some tricks, otherwise who knows what the days will become!

"Ah!" Li ma and Lian Fang Zhou was conversing when a person from their sideways suddenly called out to them. Following the sound, they looked over to see Cui Shao Xi with his hands at his back standing at the front left side fork beside a cluster of sweet osmanthus. The thick green branches and leaves were half covering and half hidden.

"Cousin Master!" Li ma hurried to bow her body in a courtesy.

This Cousin Master is Su Family's esteemed guest. His mother is Master Su's legitimate younger sister, and his grandmother (from father side) is former emperor's most loved younger sister,  Princess Yun He.