Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106 Reclamation Pt.1

Zhao Liu knew that they were coming today so he didn't go out. And when he saw them coming, he asked them to come in with great smile and enthusiasm.

Lian Fanzhou thought it all the night last night. She discussed it with Lian Ze and Ah Jian on her way and made some deliberation and supplement. Basically, there would be no more mistake. At this time, it was easier and quickly to talk to Zhao Liu.

Lian Fangzhou planed to hire 30 young and strong workers as well as 12 cattle. At that time, they would go to the field and watch people work. They would cook lunch for the workers and pay them as the previous agreement. They would hire 12 cattle, including the whole set of plows and rakes, while hiring someone to drive cattle is two tales of silver a day for a person, but those workers would be hired two days later than the former workers. As a middleman, Zhao Liu was paid a total of four tales of silver as the introduction fee. As for the hired workers, she didn't care how they were paid.

She only asked Zhao Liu's workers would do their best to work.

Introducing such a business, Zhao Liu, as a middleman, should take two tales of silver as the middleman from Lian Fangzhou. But Lian Fangzhou gave him twice as the money. He was naturally happy so he promised the workers he found for her were all reliable people and let her don't worry!

Both sides agreed that the day after tomorrow, Zhao Liu would take the hired workers and cattle to Shitouping. Then Lian Fangzhou they three left the Zhao's home.

Out of Zhao's home, Lian Fangzhou said with a smile, "Let's go to see the donkey! If it is all right today, I'll buy it! By the way, I'll buy some wheat flour and pickles, meat and sauces. I'll make lunch for them the day after tomorrow! Buy two more big tin teapots, and then they can use some hot water in the field."

The most convenient and affordable way to make lunch was naturally to steam steamed bun and bake pancakes. It would waste much time to cook rice.

Ah Jian and Lian Ze agreed. Then they there inquired about the location of the livestock market and went there.

Lian Fangzhou didn't know how to choose animals. But surprisingly, Ah Jian knew.

When the cattle seller saw them and asked if he wanted to buy a screaming donkey, someone from the donkey seller came up and said.

Naturally speaking, the donkey sellers were always eloquent with a glib tongue. They would boast that there was nothing on the earth, which could compare with their donkeys.

Ah Jian didn't speak, and didn't seem to hear much from the salesman. He just went to see the donkey.

The donkey seller's eyes have been turning with him. When he saw the parts Ah Jian saw, his expression slightly changed because he knew he couldn't fool Ah Jian they three now!

They three people went around in the draught animal market and finally spent 12 tales silver buying a very strong donkey.

"Elder sister, we also possess donkey now!" Lian Ze could not help liking it. He touched its shiny black fur, pulled its ears and grinned.

Lian Fangzhou then said with a smile, "I will give it to you and Che'er to take care in the future. There is not much grass in winter. Don't make our donkey hungry! Later, we'll also buy two big cattle! "

Lian Ze nodded happily, promising that he would never let the donkey get hungry.

They three joked and then went to the car shop to see the car.