Chapter 91-95

91. Rescue (part 3)

Hua Jin felt pain at her neck, that was cool and sharp feeling dug into her skin. It made her trembled.

So frightened, her legs weakened. With a white face, she leaned toward Master Wang to sought help. In a shaking voice, she cried out, “Master, save me, save me!”

“Shut up!” Lian Fang Zhou became more aggressive with her. She icily bellowed, “ You better behave! Even if I die, I will drag a scapegoat down with me!”

Hua Jin Tao lips quivered as she became more and more terrified. She dared not make a single sound.

Master Wang squinted his eyes, he examined Lian Fang Zhou with great interest. Sure enough, this girl's personality is truly wild and spicy! And what's more, after waking up, she appeared more vibrant than before. Especially those eyes, it glowed brightly. It got a unique allure to it.

Seeing Master Wang acting silently and calmly, Lian Fang Zhou heart sank. It appeared that he doesn’t care about the life or death of his concubine! This was terrible!

If it was really like that, then even if she has a hostage at hand, she might not be able to leave their gate. Dawn had yet arrived, so who knows how much longer can she grab hold of this b***h?

As time go on, there will be times when she carelessly loosened her grip. And if by chance, they capture the opportunity, then she won't be able to have a chance to be liberated!

The situation was really bad, but Lian Fang Zhou still wanted to give it a try. She can only take a gamble! Taking the chance while her current mental state and strength are at its best.

“If you don’t want her to die, get out of the way!”Lian Fang Zhou glared at Master Wang as she yelled.

However, Master Wang just burst into laughter and did not budge an inch.

Lian Fang Zhou placed more strength into the hand that gripped the gold hairpin. Pain radiated from Hua Jin Tao’s neck, then a warm fluid ooze out of the skin could be felt. It was blood.

Scared out of her mind, she broke into screams, “Master, save me! Master, save me!”

Xiao Yao-er and the old woman expression were white. They froze at their spot with their mind turned silly.

Master Wang glanced at Hua Jin Tao. In the end, she was his beloved concubine, he couldn't bear to see her hurt.  He retreated to the side, then ordered Xiao Yao-er and the old woman to make way. On the other hand, hs spoke to Lian Fang Zhou pleasantly. “Miss, don’t mess around! Do you think you can leave our Wang Family’s gate? Obediently put down the gold hairpin, and I’ll let this matter off! You came to have a good life. From now on, you’ll eat fragrantly and drink merrily, decked in gold and silver and have servants attending you. Isn’t it better than days in the countryside?”

Master Wang heart started itching. At this moment, he was pondering whether to gift the person to Manager Xiao or leave her for himself? After thinking it through, he endured the pain and cut off his desire. After all, the benefit of wealth is more important than women!

Lian Fang Zhou sneered. Gripping Hua Jin Tao, she carefully maneuvered to the entrance one step at a time. She warned coldly, “You better not play anything! Otherwise, with a slip of a hand, who knows what will happen!”

“I won’t! I won’t! You, no matter what don’t move your hand! No matter what! ”Hua Jin Tao was deathly pale, she agitatedly said.

It was important to help the Master get on the important guest's good side. However, her own life was even more important!