Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96 Result (part 1)

Uncle Zhang San said, "You are not making trouble? If you don't make trouble, let's continue discussing about the previous things! We have never had such a sinister thing in Dafang village! Your nephew did not eat your food or wear your clothes, while you sold her without any reason. What else can you not do? Someday, if one child pass by your door, will you also catch and sell him? How do people from other villages look at our village!"

Mrs. Qiao's head bowed and didn't dare to speak.

Lian Li smiled: "The damn woman is muddled, uncles and village chief just ignore her! You decide how to punish her! We will follow your order, we must do it, we have to apologize to you!"

Uncle Zhang San and others snorted and exchanged a look, showing a certain satisfaction.

Uncle Zhang Wu coldly said: "Isn't it all said at the beginning? Lian Qiao kneels outside the ancestral hall for one day and one night, and promised not to commit any crimes from now on. In the future, you both have to spend more time caring for Fangzhou and her siblings!"

"OK, OK! We will do it, we must do it!" Lian Li nodded and promised.

"Uncles! Uncle Zhang!" Lian Fangzhou kneel toward Zhang and solemnly said: "As for the uncle and the aunt to take care of us, I have received the heart, but I never dare to receive it!"

"Fangzhou, what are you doing!" Lian Li said: "Get up! You can rest assured that from now on, we will take care of you as our own child! You will never let you suffer a little bit of grievance! "

Mrs. Qiao heard that and couldn't help but stared at Lian Li, while she didn't dare to oppose it.

She did not know what Lian Li was planning. Lian Li had been pondering this matter. Taking care of Lian Fangzhou is actually not bad! In this way, it is possible to take her family's fields in their own name! There is also a share of the charcoal with the Li family, and he can order more people.

Anyway, as long as he do things well and leave no reason to be accused, who can they do?

Everyone has their own life to go through, not need to stare at their family! Besides, when you close the door to live, who can know anything?

Can Lian Fangzhou go to Zhang and elders for complaining them? people will be impatient if she tells on them to much!

But he did not expect Lian Fangzhou will refuse!

"Fangzhou, you can rest assured, we all look at them! I believe that after today's events, they have learned the lesson! They absolutely can't make any more outrageous things! You don't have an elder in your family, it's really not very good!" uncle Zhang San and others also said.

"i know uncles are kind, but we really want to live by ourselves!" When Lian Fangzhou spoke again, Lian Ze also squatted at her side, saying: "My sister talking right! Elder uncle and aunt have to take care of their children. My sister and I are not too young. We can work on our own and support our younger siblings! We will not bother them!"

"Yes! Not only that, but I still have a ruthless wish. We have to make a clear statement today. From now on, we will take care of ourselves without elder uncle's help! Even if we have no food to eat and starve to death, we are willing to do!"

When Lian Fangzhou said, she did not forget to take a look at Mrs. Qiao, with a hint of helplessness and reluctance, and her tone of voice was just right.

In fact, even if Lian Fangzhou did not look at Qiao, the elders and Zhang had looked Qiao's expression in her eyes when she listened that Lian Li's promise to take care of Lian Fangzhou and her siblings.