Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 Land (Purchase Pt.3)

It was a business worth of several thousand tales of silver, not just talking or playing. Liu Jia also tried to find out if Lian Fangzhou lied about her financial situation. Otherwise, if he persuaded the four families to sell the land, and Lian Fangzhou could not afford it, he would ruin his credit to give up buying the land.

"OK, I happen to have the money with me. I'd like you to write a note for me later." Lian Fangzhou smiled.

"What a jolly girl!" Liu Jia thumbed up and laughed. Then they went down the mountain.

Liu Jia skillfully wrote the written evidence, then blew it and handed it to Lian Fangzhou.

Lian Fangzhou inferred and guessed the meaning that she could almost understand the content of the written evidence. So she accepted it and handed Liu Jia a silver note with the value of 100.

Seeing that Lian Fangzhou was able to read, Liu Jia rose a sense of admiration on her again.

Lian Fangzhou glimpsed his look, but in her heart she was ashamed: disastrous traditional Chinese character, she really knew very little!

It seemed that next year when Lian Che went to school she would have to spare time to follow her study! So did Lian Ze, Lian Fangqing. Both of them had to learn to read and write. Well, then I had to buy more ink, paper and inkstone later.

In fact, she was willing to let Lian Ze go to school, but she knew that Lian Ze would not.

Liu Jia just did good to the end. He also sent Lian Fangzhou they three to the village entrance. After saying goodbye, he turned around to leave.

He wanted to send them back home, but Lian Fangzhou refused and thanked him for his kindness.

She didn't want to show off. Especially before the dust is settled.

Liu Jia seemed to understand her meaning too. He laughed and didn't insist.

The next day, the three of them did not go to the city, but waited for Liu Jia at the entrance of the village, because the place to see today was in the area of Shitouping, Dafang village.

Today, the place was uncultivated wasteland, about one thousand acres.

Liu Jia, as usual, led Lian Fangzhou around. There was water too. It was four Li long from the main road outside, which was a little far, so there the road needed to be built as well.

In addition, the weeds and shrubs on these wastelands were even more and more lush than those at the Sanchakou yesterday. In many places, there were also small trees big as the small bowl mouth as well as more steep slope.

But on the whole, it was OK. The soil looked good.

Liu Jia looked at Lian Fangzhou's face and said with a smile, "This place is not good as that in Sanchakou, but the price can be also discussed! If Miss Lian really wants it, I will try my best to help you, Miss. "

Lian Fangzhou said with a smile, "There are a thousand acres here, right?"

Liu Jia turned to look at her. Then they looked at each other with a smile. Both of them understood each other without saying a word.

"Yes, a thousand acres. If calculated, the price will not exceed two tales of silver per acre!" Liu Jia nodded.

In fact, seeing this large area, he and Lian Fangzhou knew that this place didn't cover a thousand acres. There were still one thousand acres, or at least two hundred acres less. But there was no need to be too actuarial about the wasteland since it was ownerless.