Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 Trouble (Part 3)

People there all were widely discussing these two person with weird expressions. Some talked about Lian Fangzhou; and some laughed at Hua Xiaohua for she couldn't even capture her own man’s heart. Except for those, the others were full of doubts wondering if there were any inside story?

"Later," said Stone, "Lian Che's sister and her distant relative Ah Jian came back from the outside. Ah Jian seemed to see me. I dare not peek any more, so I went to the Hua’s house..."

All of them were stunned. They looked at the Stone and Mrs. Mrs. Liu.

"What did you say? Do you mean the new son-in-law of the Hua's entered the yard first, and later Fangzhou came back from the outside?" Someone in the crowd asked.

"Yes," Stone took a timid glance at Mrs. Mrs. Liu, and said, "Before I finished my  speaking, you people just scolded. I...I just stopped saying..."

"You -" Mrs. Liu's face flushed with anger and yelled, "So what? It's true that the new son-in-law entered the Lian's yard! "

"Wheeze!"

Someone just laughed out. Then people just couldn't hold back any longer. "Ha ha" and "ha ha ha", people burst into laughter together.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law first came kicking up a row with noisy and scolding to blame Miss Lian on her seducing of their new son-in-law. However, Stone clearly said that it was Yang Huaishan came to the the Lian's courtyard first. And after that did Lian Fangzhou and Ah Jian came back!

What was more, Mrs. Liu's saying "The new son-in-law entered the Lian's yard" sounds even more ridiculous. It was clear that their new son-in-law didn't have any sense of shame to go to other girl's house. But even in this way, they should have reason to make a fuss!

Lian Fangzhou then said in a high voice: "I heard the noise in the yard just when Ah Jian and I came back. When we came in, we saw your new son-in-law came to our yard. My brothers, sisters and my third grandaunt were asking him to leave! And as long as I came back, I also asked him to leave! What would it be like if he stayed longer in our home? But I didn't expect that just after he left for a while, I heard another clamor outside. When coming out, I just saw your mother-in-law and daughter-in-law yelling here. But you guys should have the face to falsely accuse us!"

"It's no wonder that just then I passed by, the door of the Lian's yard was open. And I saw a man dressed in bright clothes arguing with the Lian's. I wonder who it is. It is the new son-in-law of the Hua's!" Said the second son of the Li's daughter-in-law.

How could Mrs. Hua stand that she fell into disgrace and it became that her son-in-law seducing the girl of the Lian’s after such a long time? So she roared : "You’d better speak less nonsense here!" If you didn't seduce our new son-in-law first, how could he come to your house? You must have sent him some information in advance! You are not willing to be rejected by the Yang's. You deliberately disgust us on the good day when my daughter returns home today!"