𝑶𝒏𝒆

THREE YEARS LATER

park jimin

I can't believe that it has already been three years since daddy and I started dating. I am very lucky to have daddy in my life.

It has been three years but if you're wondering Jin and Namjoon hyung are married, taetae and Jungkook are still dating but sadly Hoseok and Wendy aren't dating anymore.

Currently Jin hyung and I are sitting outside, we where having a conversation when all of a sudden Namjoon hyung walked up behind Jin.

He softly put his hands on his shoulder to indicate that he was standing behind Jin.

"Namjoonie where is daddy?" I spoke out while looking up at him.
"I think he is inside chim chim" he replied back with a small smile.

With that said I calmly walked inside to our shared room. I proceeded to open the door and walk in. I soon realized that he was taking a nap. I waddled over to our bed and crawled on, soon enough I nudged my way into daddy's arms.

"What is it baby boy?" He softly asked while looking down at me.
"I-I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to wake you up... I just seen you sleeping and you looked so cuddly" I looked down.

'I hope daddy isn't mad at baby boy' I thought to myself, I looked up at daddy and he had a smile on his face the sight of that made me blush.

"It's okay little one" he said pulling me closer to his chest.
I had a big smile on my face but my smile faded when I heard a phone ring. I quickly set up on the bed and looked around for which phone it was, I soon found out that it was my phone that was ringing.

I grabbed my phone and read the caller ID, I discovered that it was my mother and I swiftly answered it.

ON THE PHONE

mom: hi jimin

me: hello mom

mom: I miss you jimin... one day would you come visit your mom and dad?

me: I miss you and dad... I will definitely
come visit you both

mom: when will you visit us?

me: I'll let you know when

mom: I love you jimin

me: I love you mom

as soon as I hung up the phone I let out a sigh, daddy hugged my waist and snuggles his head in the crook of my neck. I smiled at his touch but he soon spoke up.

"Who was that on the phone peaches?" Daddy said looking at me in the eyes, I had to look away daddy's stare is captivating.
"It was my mom... she wants me to come and visit her and dad" I said glancing at daddy, I was sad because I don't think dad would want to come with me but I was also sad because I don't think that eomma would want me to bring anybody.
"Are you going to visit them?" He asked with a concern voice.
"I would love to but... I want you to come" I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course daddy would go with you baby" he hugged me closer.

I was so happy that daddy would love to come with me to visit mom and dad.

min yoongi

Jimin and I where laying down when all of a sudden his phone started to ring. He quickly got up and answered his phone, he was talking for a couple minutes when all of a sudden the phone call ended. He let out a sigh which made me worry, therefore I started a conversation with my little angel.

He soon informed me that his mom and dad where on the phone, they want jimin to come visit them. He looked sad when he told me, then he continued to ask me if I would like to go with him. Of course I said that I would love to go with him.

I can't let him go alone because I want to make sure he is safe, all I want to do is protect my little baby boy.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I don't know how long this story is going to be but I know that there is going to be a lot that happens! I AlsO rEaLiZeD tHaT I mAdE a LoT oF eRrOrS iN ThE fIrST sToRY! ( ⌓̈ )
-I PURPLE YOU 💜}