𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

park jimin

When daddy and I were talking my eomma came in the room soon interrupting our conversation. "Daddy?" She asked confused. I noticed that daddy was about to speak when she cut him off and didn't let an words come out of his mouth.

"Is this why your moods change so much?" Eomma asked walking a little closer to daddy and I. I felt warm tears building up in my eyes. As I tried not to let an of the tears fall from my eyes, I felt daddy grab my hand putting in effort to try to help comfort me.

"There is nothing wrong with Jimin, don't make him feel that way." Daddy said rubbing him thumb lightly on my hand, I slowly look up at him in shock. 'Did he just stand up to eomma?' Was the question that ran through my head, I was amazed that he did what I couldn't do.

Eomma look at him in shock, when all of a sudden the door to the hospital room opened revealing my appa. He looked at all three of us in confusion, when he suddenly spoke up.

"What is going on here?" He asked standing right next to eomma, putting his arm around her shoulders. Eomma and my daddy were having stare off, when she finally spoke up.

"We need to leave" she said grabbing my appas hand, walking out of the room. It was at that moment I felt tears roll down my cheek. Daddy soon whipped away the tears with his warm hands.

"It's okay sweet boy" daddy said rubbing reassuring circles on my back. "It's not okay daddy... I didn't want them to know about me" I said with the blankets bundled up in my tiny hands. Daddy just pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest.

As daddy and I were cuddling in the hospital bed, we got interrupted by daddy's phone ringing. He quickly grabbed the phone from his pocket, we noticed that the caller ID said TaeTae. I jumped up from excitement and reached for daddy's phone.

I hurriedly answered the FaceTime call and seen a smiley TaeTae. "Hi chimchim" he said waving his hand at daddy and I. " Hi TaeTae" I said waving back at him. "How are you chimchim?" He asked as my smile kinda faded. "In the hospital" I said noticing his smile fade as well.

"Why?" He asked concern. "I'm okay I just kinda had an accident... I'll explain it to you when we get home" I said trying to reassure him. Daddy softly grabbed the phone from my hand, I smiled and rested my head on daddy's shoulder.

"TaeTae... how is your daddy treating you?" He asked I looked at TaeTae's face because I was concerned as well. "He is treating me good... we went on a date" TaeTae admitted with a big smile. "I'm glad if he treats you bad again please tell me" daddy said with his adorable gummy smile.

After a little while of talking with TaeTae we hung up the phone and went back to cuddling. I was laying my head on daddy's chest when I decided to speak up. "Daddy what will we do when we have to go home?" I asked playing with daddy's hand. "If they mention anything about it... we will have to inform them" daddy said playing with my hair.

It was silent for a few seconds, when all of a sudden the door opened and the doctor came in with a smile. "You can go home now Jimin" he said we got up from the bed and I got dressed.

The whole car ride was silent, partially because I was stuck in my thoughts. As we pulled up to my parents house, I sighed and daddy grabbed my hand to try to comfort me. We got out and started to walk to the house hand in hand. When we got inside my eomma came up to us and spoke up.

"You are back... you should rest Jimin" she said then gave daddy a death glare, soon walking off. With that we walking to the room that daddy and I were sharing, resting for the remaining day.

jung hoseok

Soonyoung and I have been talking a lot lately and we are getting closer and closer everytime, learning new things about each other. Honestly Soonyoung is a very good guy, I guess we just got off on the wrong foot.

Soonyoung and I are currently on a walk. I then feel his hand graze my hand, I look at our hands and proceeded to walk next to his side. 'Maybe he accidentally touched my hand' I said trying to convince myself that he did it on accident. After a couple of seconds, I felt him grab my hand making me look at him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't do that" he said taking his hand away from my hand. I don't know what courage rushed over me but I quickly grabbed his hand and started to walk again making him follow behind me, softly after catching up to me.

I don't know why but a Soonyoung makes me feel so warm ashes safe inside. I never really thought of this but could I be bisexual?

kwon soonyoung

When I let go of Hoseok's hand I felt a sadness rush over me but then he grabbed my hand making me full with excitement. He then started to walk making me follow behind him, I soon caught up to him walking side by side and hand in hand.

I enjoy the happiness and positivity I feel when I'm with Hoseok. He makes me feel safe and happy, I definitely am starting to like this boy.

kim taehyung

Daddy and I were at the store, his hand in my hand. When all of a sudden someone walked up to us and started to talk to daddy. 'Who is he?' Was the question that ran through my head. "Hey Jungkook" he said patting daddy on the shoulder. "Hi Yugyeom" daddy said back. 'So Yugyeom is his name?' I questioned to myself

"Who is this?" The other male asked looking at me. Daddy looked at me with a smile and then spoke up, "This is Taehyung my boyfriend" daddy said looking at me. "Oh hi... I'm Yugyeom" he introduced himself with a bow. "I need to leave now... I'll see you later"
Yugyeom said rushing out of the store.

"Daddy who was that?" I asked concern. "He is a friend from college" he said with a smile and with that we continued what we were doing.

kim yugyeom

When Jungkook introduced me to his boyfriend, I felt hurt. A part of me was jealous and a different part of me was sad.

I was jealous because that should be me next to Jungkook, Taehyung is lucky to have someone as good as Jungkook. The sadness was because seeing Jungkook with someone else really hurt me.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 I'm sorry I haven't updated I have been so busy but I hoped you enjoyed it! This book isn't going to be as long as the first one. I do indeed have new stories coming out after I finish the three that I'm writing right me. A hint about one new fanfic: A.C.E ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡
-I PURPLE YOU 💜