𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

park jimin

Since there is only two days left until Chrismtmas daddy and I decided to go visit my parents. Daddy and I got up from our shared bed we then got ready for the day. As soon as we where done getting ready we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I walked downstairs and noticed that taetae was sitting on the couch with a sad expression, I then walked up to him and sat right next to him putting my hand on his back to comfort him.

"What is wrong taetae?" I looked at him, he didn't even look at me he stayed looking down at his hands. "Dada left this morning but we kinda had a small fight." he said with tears welling up in his eyes. All I could do is comfort him, but I couldn't help but feel bad for taetae and be mad at Jungkook

My daddy soon came into the living room and looked at me, "Are you almost ready to go my prince?" I looked with sorrowful eyes "Yes daddy I am ready." I got up and picked up my bag then continued to walk outside.

We started to drive to Busan, I was looking outside when my thoughts got interrupted. "Are you okay sweetie?" He asked me while keeping his eyes on the road "No daddy... I feel bad for taetae." I said quietly "Why? What happened?" Daddy sounded worried "Taetae told me him and his dada got in a small fight before Jungkook left." I said with a lump in my throat. Daddy looked at me for a second then turned his attention back to the road.

min yoongi

When Jimin told me that Taehyung and Jungkook got into a small fight this morning I filled with rage. One thing for sure is that Jungkook and I will have words.

We only had a couple minutes left to drive to Busan, I soon gaze over at Jimin and notice that he is sleeping so peacefully. We soon reached our destination, I turn my attention to Jimin and attempted to wake him up.

I softly touch his face "Prince we are here." I said soon he opened his eyes and gave me a small sweet smile. I got out of the car and made my way to his door I then opened the door and helped him out, we then walked to the trunk of the car and got our bags out.

We walked to the door hand in hand, Jimin toke his hand away from my hand and rang the doorbell. The door got opened by a small lady, she gave Jimin a small smile and then looked at me with a confused look. When we got inside the house and there was a average size man, we all greeted each other and bowed.

Jimin introduced all of us, "Yoongi this is my eomma and appa... eomma and appa this is my boyfriend Min Yoongi." I bowed again "It's nice to meet you." I said with a smile. They just looked at me.

It was already dinner time and we all sat down to eat, we where all having small talk until Jimins eomma spoke up. "Jimin can you go get some more water for us." she said with a smile. Jimin then got up and went into the kitchen to get the thing of water, while he was gone his eomma spoke up to me.

"You aren't good enough for Jimin." she said with a blank expression. "w-what?" I said confused and shocked that she said that. "We truly don't think that you're good enough for Jimin." She said looking up at me, I was filled with anger and I was confused. "We want you to break up with Jimin." she continued to speak "I'll prove it to you that I am good enough for Jimin." I said right before Jimin came back and set right next to me.

'I don't want to hurt Jimin.' was my first thought.

park jimin

When we got there my eomma welcomed us into the house, we where also meet by my appa. My thoughts where running wild about how my parents are going to react to my daddy.

I felt a little worried to leave daddy alone with my parents. When my eomma asked me to go get more water, I was very hesitant to leave him alone but of course I did what my eomma asked me to do.

After dinner daddy and I went into the guest room, it was time for us to go to bed but daddy seems distracted.

'What is wrong with daddy?' I asked myself.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 Since Christmas is coming up this week, my goal is to update all this week up until Saturday for a Christmas special. Since I won't be home for Christmas and I'll be house sitting for a friend of mine, I think I should have time to update a chapter everyday this week but this weekend I won't be able to. I hope you enjoy!!
-I PURPLE YOU 💜}