𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

park jimin

It has been a couple days and we are still at Jimin's parents house. I have been taking care of Jimin and I really hope his parents see it as well. I have still been proving to them that I love Jimin and that he means a lot to me. We are leaving tomorrow and there has been no sign of surrender from his parents. They try to keep our conversations about me leaving Jimin from him.

As Jimin and I were packing for tomorrow, I was lost in my thoughts when Jimin dragged me from those thoughts. "Daddy are you okay?" he asked softly touching my cheek. "I'm okay sunshine." I said reassuring him while gently patting his head.

_

kim taehyung

Daddy has been nice to me, his apologies were sincere. I wanted to make dinner for him, what I meant by that is Jin hyung cook and I assist him. Jin and I were currently at the market to get groceries. I went a different way from Jin, when suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I slowly turned around and realized that it was Yugeyom. He gave me a smile and I generously returned the smile. "Why are you not at college?" I asked curiously. "I got sick I came to get medicine... this was the closest market." he said fiddling with his fingers. "How is Jungkook?" I asked worried about daddy. He just looked at me then decided to talk. "He is okay... I need to tell you something" he said sounding extremely sincere.

I nodded at him for approval to continue. "Jungkook and I like each other... he wanted to tell you but I just could not help myself we I do not want you to see him again." he said smirking and walking away. When he told me that I felt my heart shatter into a million of pieces. I can not believe he just told me that, how could Jungkook do that I really thought that he meant what he said when he apologized. I slowly felt myself slip out of little space.

Jin walked up to me and interrupted my thoughts. "What's wrong TaeTae?" he asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "I want to go home... forget the food I do not want to cook anymore." I admitted walking away with my head down.

_

kim yugyeom

When I seen Taehyung in the market, all I could think about was Jungkook and how I wanted to make him mine. I decided to tell him that Jungkook and I like each other and I don't want them seeing each other anymore. Hopefully my plan works.

_

kim seokjin

I walked up to TaeTae and he did not look the best. He had tears building up in his eyes, that's when he spoke up and made it known that he wanted to go home. Something must have happened between Jungkook and Taehyung because he didn't want to cook anymore. With that we went home and he went directly to their shared room.

I then seen my husband sitting in his office, and with that I went to him and started a conversation with him. I greeted him and that made Namjoon turn his attention to me. "I think there is something wrong between Jungkook and Taehyung again." I said which made him sigh. "If Jungkook hurts Taehyung I will hurt that muscle baby." he said which made me kinda laugh. That's when we suddenly hear the front door open, revealing Jungkook.

_

kim taehyung

When we got home I walked right to the room not wanting to be bothered by anything or anyone. Thoughts were running through my mind like a wild cheetah, 'What are we suppose to do now? How are we going to move forward?'

A couple hours passed by and I heard the room door open, I looked back and noticed that it was Jungkook I calmly went back to went back to what I was doing. I heard a soft sigh and then felt an arm wrap around me. I quickly push it off and walk out of the room. I honestly don't know if i should talk to him about it, or wait to see if he comes to me.

_

jung hoseok

A lot of things keep running through my head about Soonyoung. I am confused and I need help, I'm going to go to the one person I can rely on. "Jin hyung may I talk to you about something?" I asked softly, hr smiled and nodded. "I ran into this guy one day and now we are friends the other day we held hands but then he let go because he said it wasn't right... I don't know what came over me but I grabbed his hand and held it." I said rambling Jin just looked at me with a shocked expression then smiled. "I think you just admitted to being bisexual." he said with a big smile on his face, which made me smile slightly. 'I guess I really did' I thought to myself.

_

jeon jungkook

I noitced that Taegyung has been very distance from me today. I walked into the living room and realized that Taehyung was sleeping on the sofa, I walked over to him and set in front of my boyfriend on a small space. I caressed his head and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. I soon picked him up and toke him to our shared room, tucking him into bed and kissing him on the cheek.

_

park jimin

It was finally time to go home, daddy and I got our luggage and put it all in the car, soon we said our goodbyes and started our journey home. We we got there I jumped out of the car and ran inside being greeted by all the other males, other than Hoseokie. TaeTae ran up to me and pulled me into a hug, I realized that daddy and Jungkookie were smiling and giggling.

After unpacking daddy and I went for a walk, when all of a sudden we seen Hoseokie. I screamed his name and ran over to him. "When did you guys get home?" he asked and daddy just made it known that we got home today. I looked at the other male that was with Hoseokie "Who is he Hoseokie?" I asked curious "This is Soonyoung... and this is Jimin and Yoongi" Hoseokie said to the other male.

"Why don't you invite him to dinner?" daddy asked and I agreed showing my eye smile. Hoseokie nodded and with that we went home to tell them, the good thing was is that they agreed.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 Oof I'm sorry please don't hate me. I love Yugyeom with all my heart I just needed a bad guy. I really hope you enjoy!(っ⇀⑃↼)っ
-I PURPLE YOU 💜