𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

park jimin

I woke up next to my lovely daddy sleeping, I snuggled up to him he then opened his eyes looking at me.

"Good morning sunshine" he said those words made me blush. "Good morning daddy" I said with a smile.

I soon got up and walked downstairs, I noticed that taetae was sitting on the couch watching a show. I walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" I said looking a taetae. "I think I am" he said not taking is eyes off of the tv.

I then noticed daddy walking downstairs, I got up and toke daddy's hand making him follow me to the kitchen.

He looked at me confused and I then spoke up. "Daddy taetae looks sad" I said holding daddy's hand while swinging it slightly. "I'll take care of it baby boy" daddy said patting my head. "I want to thank you for looking out for taetae baby boy" he said with a smile which made me smile. Daddy soon walked over to where taetae was sitting.

min yoongi

I walked over to Taehyung and sat right next to him.
He just looked at me with sad eyes. I felt so bad for how Jungkook was treating him.

"What is wrong taetae?" I asked rubbing his back. "It's daddy... m-maybe dad-dy and I sho-uld not be tog-ether" he said as a tear ran down his face. "No no taetae... you two should be together" I said with sympathy.

He kinda just looked at me confused "Do you weally think so?" He asked me. "I do indeed, maybe your daddy is under a lot of stress" I said.

jeon jungkook

I have been thinking a lot, maybe I was being really rude to taetae. I feel completely horrible about doing that.

I got pulled out of my thoughts when some tapped my shoulder. I turned around and seen this guy standing in front of me. "May I sit here?" He asked me with a smile. "Yes you can" I soon gave him an answer.

"What is your name?" He asked curious. "I'm jeon jungkook" I said softly. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kim yugyeom" The man said back to me.

Silence filled the room but the guy began to talk again. "I am new here and I was wondering if we could be friends?" He asked I just shock my head indicating it was a yes.

Class soon ended and I was about to walk out of the door, when I felt something pull my wrist.

"Can I give you my number?" He asked me. I soon handed her my phone, after he put his number in I walked out of the room leaving him standing there in the empty room.

park jimin

Tomorrow is the day we leave to go to visit my parents. I am kinda nervous, I hope everything goes right.

'What if my parents don't like daddy?' 'What if they tell me they never want to see me again?' My thoughts where running wild.

Daddy walked into our shared room pulling me out of all my thoughts.

"My little fairy we should go to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow and leave" my lovely daddy said making me blush. I just walk over to our bed and climb into the blankets.

He gave me a small smile and crawled in after me. He soon hovered over me which made me hide my face with the blankets. "Don't hide your face... daddy wants to see your cute face" he said while taking the blanket off my face.

We started into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds until daddy gave me that cute gummy smile. "Your gummy smile is so cute daddy" I said which made me smile. "Your eye smile is cute sweetheart" he said while rubbing my cheek with his finger.

He soon began to come closer to my face then daddy's soft lips landed on mine. I enjoyed these moments so much, I wish they would never end.

"Sunshine we should get to bed" daddy said while moving over to his side. I then wrapped my arms around him "daddy be my teddy bear" I said with a big smile. "Of course daddy will be your teddy bear" he said which made me blush.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟! Yay I updated another chapter, I really hope you all like the second story for "daddy's little boy" I understand the style of the book is not the same but I wanted to try something different.
˶˙º̬˙˶ HeY lOoK iT's AnPaNmAn!
-I PURPLE YOU 💜}