𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

park jimin

Today is our wedding day, I am nervous and excited. I was currently with Tae, Jin and Hoseok they are helping me get ready. "I am so proud of you" Jin said fixing my hair.

It was finally time I was waiting for my signal, when it was my time I walked towards daddy, who had  a big smile on his face. I got right in front of him and he softly grabbed my hands.

The wedding ceremony went on and we were at the end. "Do you Park Jimin do you take Min Yoongi as your husband?" He asked "I do" I answered quickly. "Do you Min Yoongi take Park Jimin as your husband?" The guy asked daddy. "I do" daddy answered without hesitation.

He soon gave us permission to kiss each other. Daddy looked into my eyes, soon pulling me into a soft kiss. I didn't hesitate and I kissed my amazing daddy back.

min yoongi

After our wedding ceremony, it was time for our honeymoon. Jimin does not know where we are going for our honeymoon it is a surprise. We arrived at the airport, we had to wait for our flight.

"Daddy where are we going?" Jimin asked me swinging my arm softly. "It is a surprise baby bug" I said with a smile. "I can nor wait any longer I am so excited daddy" he said, I soon ruffled his hair giving him my gummy smile.

Our flight got called, therefore we made our way to our gate soon getting on the plane taking our seats. A couple minutes passed and we finally made to to our destination, I glance over at Jimin and noticed he was sleeping with his head on my shoulder.

"Baby boy get up we are here" I said moving his hair out of his face. He sprung up and grabbed my hand, he quickly pulled me off the plane. Jimin looked around with big eyes, his beautiful smile soon made its way on his face. "Daddy we are at Jeje island" he said looking at me with big eyes, he jumped up and down from excitement. "Surprise" I said with my gummy smile pulling him into a hug.

"Lets go to our room" I said softly grabbing his tiny hand. We got to our room and unpacked. "Thank you daddy" he said kissing me on the cheek. I pulled him closer and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

{Hello my little dumpling٩(ˊˋ*)و♡🥟 this is the official chapter for this story! I wanted to make a special chapter to end it, I hope you enjoyed it. Also I'm sorry if anyone expected a smut, I don't write smuts it's kinda because I'm not good at writing them haha. I hope you enjoyed this story!
-I PURPLE YOU 💜