十九

minho draws two ticks on the bucket list, they now only had a few more to go. minho's eyes waver, his heart dropping as he realises that once they fulfil all of jisung's wishes, he might just disappear from the world.

it never really dawned on him how close him and jisung have gotten since the day they met. minho unknowingly got attached to jisung, he couldn't imagine life without him.

the same goes for jisung. at the beginning, he was a lonely ghost he wanted nothing more than to leave the world.

meeting minho made him the happiest he had ever been, he no longer wished to leave this world. he wanted to stay next to minho, spend time with him, grow old with him. it was a foolish thought. they were never meant to be together.

both boys shut their eyes, trying to catch a nap on the way back to minho's grandparent's hometown. it had been an extremely long day for the both of them, it was mentally exhausting as well.

although the both of them had their eyes shut, their minds were wandering all over the place. the both of them knew what they had gotten themselves into.

so they tried to sleep, desperate to dream of an alternate universe where both of them were humans. they would live happily with each other, not having to worry about so many things.

jisung opens one eye slowly, checking to see if minho was asleep. once he confirmed that minho was sound asleep, he sat up slowly, opening up minho's backpack, trying to find the piece of paper

once he found it, he quickly gave the page a quick scan, "i remember writing it down somewhere" jisung whispers quietly.

he frowns as he notices the array of stickers at the bottom of the page. they were arranged neatly in one straight line and it looked extremely out of place.

jisung frowns, he doesn't recall being so addicted to stickers. why are there so many here?

out of curiosity, he peels away one of the stickers. jisung gasps softly as he realises that there was writing underneath the stickers.

he began peeling away all the stickers and true enough, there was another wish that he had written down.

jisung's eyes widen as he reads it out softly to himself, "i want to fall in love with somebody"

the wish was underlined and bolded, signifying its importance. 'has this been my true dream all along? falling in love?' jisung questions himself, before looking up at minho.

why did jisung even cover it up in the first place? was it because he decided that the dream was not possible?

falling in love? i need to fall in love?