Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*

Liam's POV.

"I'm not giving you alcohol but if you want water than here." She quickly took the water from me. "Just breath in and out angel. That's what people say after they in shock."

"They want--ed to ki--ll me." She stuttered.

"You don't have to be scared of death. We will all die one day." I replied. "By the way I must say you ran pretty fast. They couldn't even catch up with you."

"They killed my parents." She mumbled crying.

"They killed lots of people angel. Now tell me why didn't they chase you with a car?"

"I don't know." She answered. I know her twin brother must've helped her that is way she escaped so easily today.

"We will leave early in the morning. You should sleep now and stop holding you hand on your stomach. Did they stab you or hit you on the stomach?" I questioned and she took her hand away from her stomach.

"No." She snapped getting up. "I'm just out of breath and I think they gave me something that upset my tummy. I don't feel good, I'll sleep now." She went upstairs.

Angel, you started the game at the right time. Now all I have to do is push you a little more. Then everything will be in place.

Angel you will find out about your brother only when you throw me out of your life and I hope you start doing that soon.

Now the sleeping tablets I mixed in your water will kick in and you will only wake up at the island.

-----
Stacey's POV.

I opened my eyes and looked around. This isn't my room, I must be dreaming. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I got up because I couldn't believe it. How did I end up here? Did the mayor and his people kidnap me again?

"Liam." I shouted trying to open the door. "Anyone there."

"You awake." Liam said as soon as he opened the door.

"Where the hell are we." I shouted as I looked around. "Are you crazy Liam? Why did you bring me here?"

"I'm not crazy and I brought you here because you need to train a bit." He replied. "We will go home first thing tomorrow morning."

"I want to make a call." I mumbled.

"If you have a phone and a signal than make a call because I don't have any of that." He walked away from me and started making something. "Oh yes, I didn't break anything with so this fish is the only thing you are having until tomorrow."

"What?" I shouted angry. How am I suppose to feed my baby.

"I don't repeat myself."

I turned away from him and heard a gunshot. I quickly ran to Liam.

"Did you hear that?" I questioned and he raised an eyebrow.

"Listen angel, I'm not patient so if you keep distur---." Someone started shooting at us and we both went down. "You will have to ran Angel." He said grabbing my hand.

I couldn't even catch up with him because he was too fast for me so I let go of his hand.

"You can't sit as if they going to stop shooting at us." He shouted pulling me to get up. "Last night you ran so fast but today you can't even run." He is right. Last night I ran as fast as I could for my child's sake and for my family. I want to get justice for them, but today. I can't even run today when Liam is here with me.