Chapter 33* Choas begin*

Liam's POV.

I sneaked in my uncle's room and he was fast asleep. He killed my parents and he is sleeping like he did nothing wrong.

I picked his gun from the table and took the bullets out.

"Liam." He jumped up, in fear.

"Who sleeps when there's war?" I asked and he tried to grab the gun next to the bed lamp but I stopped him. "Do you remember when you chase Angel to my house. Uncle, I promised you something that day and today, I'm here to fulfill my promise." I pointed the gun at him.

"Liam, let's talk. You are like a son to me so please drop your gun. I promise, I'll tell you everything that happened that night. So please drop it." He begged and I smiled at him. "Liam, what are you u--." I shot him in the arm and he started screaming in pain.

"We going for a ride so unless you want me to shoot you again, let's go." He took a cloth and tied his arm. If only he knew what I have planned for him, then he would have let himself bleed out to death.

We arrived at the warehouse and the second Uncle Enrique got out of my car, Calum knocked him out.

"You took your time, Liam." Calum complained, picking my uncle up. "His heavy."

"Just shut up." I shouted. "Calum, is everything ready?" I asked helping him get Enrique in the warehouse.

"Everything's ready." He answered. "But Liam, are you sure you will get out of this place in time?" Calum tied Enrique to a chair.

"I'll get out in time, Calum. I still have to kill my favorite person." I told him. "Just make sure you get his wife here on time."

"I will, just send me a message when you are done." He said and I nod my head. "If you die, I won't forgive you." He added, leaving.

I took the bucket of water and threw the water on him.

"I missed you, uncle." I smiled as he looked at me with fear in his eyes. He tried to break free from the ropes just like his daughter.

"Liam, untie me." He shouted. "Liam I'm your family, you can't just kill me."

"You a right." I sit on the floor. "I won't kill you."

"Then who will kill me?" He questioned.

"I'll tell you that, later. Now tell me something uncle, why did you kill my parents?" He started laughing.

"I'll tell you who is responsible for their deaths, but you won't believe."

"I know you killed them. I was there, that night. And everytime I close my eyes, that night plays in my head. You all tortured me after you killed my family but it didn't hurt me because I was already dead inside." I replied. "Now tell me why did you do it?"

"I don't think you can handle the truth." He said and I got up. "See, you already getting angry."

"Just tell me the truth." I shouted.

"I know you already know Stacey is related to the mayor, her mother was his sister. She--."

"Then why did he kill her?" I interrupted him.

"Because he used to be in love with her until your mother came along. Your mother was the one that started everything. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time, that's how she met the Mayor."

"What does that have to do with killing them." I asked and he smiled at me.

"That day changed everything for your family. The mayor loved his sister more than anything but your mother was just like you, that was the problem, Liam."