Swapped Bride_10: Pandeia

This is it!
He's slowly lifting the veil only to be shocked by what he sees. "What the...?"
He throws the veil completely to reveal my whole face. He looks shocked, confused and I detect relief?
And then all hell broke lose.
"Pandeia! What is the meaning of this!" Father marches over to me and you can hear the thunder. He's mad, I'm sure of it. "Father I can..." He completely ignored me and he storms to the Fates.
"Fates, undo this! This marriage is null and void!"
There was no speaking to him in this state so I kept my mouth shut.
"I agree, it was suppose to be my daughter marrying Hades!" Demeter fumed next to Zeus.
The Fates just cackled, "On the contrary Zeus and Demeter, we never specified which daughter of yours were to marry Hades, the deal was sealed with Pandeia's hair. You can't undo this." They cackled and disappeared. That seems to be happening alot, people dissappearing in a cloud of smoke. "Everyone leave now!" Thunder was now inside the chapel and everyone hurried outside, leaving a furious Zeus, a confused Hades, a fuming Demeter and a frightful me.
"Father I..."
"Explain this to me and where is Persephone!" I flinched back from the tone of his voice, he's never before lashed out at me like this, never. "I.. I was with Persephone, she... She cried and I consoled her. She asked me for a favour and I swear on the river of Styx." Demeter grabbed my arm. "What did you swear girl!?" Her grip on my arm was hurting me. "Refrain yourself from touching her Demeter or I swear I'll kill you!" Despite being mad at me, he is still very protective of me.
"I swore that whatever she was about to ask me that I would do for her. She asked me to take her place as Hades's wife." I whispered and looked away, I could not look them in the eyes. I don't like seeing my father angry.
Demeter throws her hand in the air in rage.
"Urg that insolent child! When I get my hands on her!"
"Please Demeter, I... I don't mind at all." I try to calm Demeter down. She only seems to mind her daughter marrying Hades. Her first question wasn't even where Persephone was.
Hades seems to be studying me. "I don't care what you want or she want. Where is she?" Demeter's rage was so overwhelming, it upsets my own aura and I could understand why my mother would not like her. As moon goddesses we are quite calm most of the time, Demeter doesn't look like it fits her style.
"I don't know." She stilled, "What?"
Courage, I have to have courage. "She.. She left after I agreed to help her. I do not know where she is." She screamed, it sounded like a... You know what I don't even know but I'm sure it will burst my eardrums. Like a banshee! There is the right term. "Hades, send your men to find her!" Demeter screams, but Hades looked unaffected by Demeter's rage.
"On the contrary Demeter, she is not my responsibility, nor do you have any power over me in my own domain. Did you think I will let you order me around in my realm?" That shut Demeter up.
"Fine, I'll look for her myself." She stormed off. "Be my guess." Hades then diverted his eyes at me again. "Now, let me introduce myself, Hades, God of the Underworld." He is not what I imagined him to be. His jaw is squared, deep dark red eyes, the colour looks almost as if it is moving around. His black hair was in a typical men's cut. He was broad and build and very, very tall, like three heads taller than me, I barely reach his shoulders. His skin was greyish pale unlike my dads.
"I...I am Pandeia, daughter of Zeus and Selene, Goddess of storms, stars and youth."
Hades glanced with a shock expression at Zeus who just shrugged. "Don't look at me I am not the one who gave her the title you know."
"Well now, this had been an eventful day. Zeus, I request that you leave. We are newly weds after all." Hades gave a develish smirk at Zeus and well, my father grew pale.
He grabs Hades by the collar of his shirt.
"Hades if you..."
"Oh on the contrary dear brother, she is my wife now, isn't she? She belongs to me now, Persephone was also your daughter, so I don't see the problem." Hades knew how to pull on my fathers strings,that much I could see.
Yeah I should calm Zeus now.
"Daddy, I'll be fine, I promise." He completely calmed down and the underworld returned to its former glory. He has a very soft spot when calling him daddy. I'll thank Athena later for that tip. "And what do I tell your mother?"
Yeah, that's another story, you think Zeus has a short temper. It's nothing compare to my mom's. When they fight, she always wins.
"Uh... Yeah... Uhm.. I don't know." He deflates at my answer. It's not like I have an answer myself.
"Great, sure nothing to worry about, just about to tell Selene her daughter is married. Yeah...." Father mumbled to himself and Hades had a full on laughing blast. "Don't tell me you are afraid of Selene, you the all mighty Zeus!?"
Zeus avoided Hades gaze which only made him laugh more. "Oh my soul this might be the best news ever!"
Zeus comes over to me and gives me a hug but not before giving a death glare at Hades way. "See you soon Pumpkin, I have to go now before I strangle your husband."
"Finally! Thanatos will show you out."
And poof, a dark cloud appears and viola! There he is.
"There must be someone more suitable to do this Hades." Thanatos grumbles. "Eh maby, but since you brought me the wrong woman to marry, so I taught why not." That shut him up. "Forgive my rudeness my Lady." He bows and walks away. "Well that's my que to follow,bye sweetheart."
And like everything else today, he dissappears.
Hades stares at me like I'm some piece of puzzle. "Well I'll be off now, I have some bussiness to attend to." He turns to walk away but I grab his cape and it let out a screech. "What the...?"