The Queen's Weather_29: Thanatos

Hades has been gone for five days. Five days and the storms haven't been quieting down, but they were confusing as hell. Sunny one moment and storms the next then it's gloomy and then misty. We know it's because of Pandeia, but we don't know what is wrong with her.
It's like Pandeia is lost in her own world, we often find her wandering somewhere, making it harder for us to find her. Harder than usual, that I had so assign a guard to keep an eye on her.
Hades will kill me, or torture me till I wish I was dead if something happens to her or rather if we lose her. "Dude, if you stare any longer at the window it will break." Azreal casually places himself on the couch. "What do you want Azreal?" He made it his bad habit to rudely just appear in my office. He knows it pisses me off, but that is the exact reason why he does it.
"Oh nothing,just wanna know when Hades will be back, I can't stand this gloomy confusing weather. Is she happy? Is she sad? Who the fuck knows?" That is true, despite it being the underworld, Pandeia has lighten it so very much so seeing this weather is off putting. "He should be here in a day or two." He groans. "Seriously!"
"Yes, so chill out!" He just groans some more. "Hey Thanatos, do you have a lady friend?" Not this again!
"Don't start with your senseless rambling, I'm not in the mood." He snickers. "Right you couldn't have a lady friend, I mean you're so grumpy and ruthless. You couldn't possibly satisfy a woman."
I throw my knives at him, sadly he dodge them. "Geez, fine I'll leave!" Finally, I don't need him and his weird moods right now.

"You don't need to look so angered you know." Are you kidding me I can't have a break. "Mafisto, what do you want now?" He just looks through my room. "Oh nothing, just checking up on you." Sure sure.
"Why would you want to do that?" He just gives me a creepy smile, "No reason." He glances at the window. "Now I would suggest you check up on that Queen of ours." His gaze is pointing tp the window. I see Pandeia on the floor clutching her stomach in pain. "What the fuck, Mafisto come with me."
In an instant we are beside her. "Pandeia, whats wrong?" She just clutches her stomach in pain. "Mafisto... The..." He crouches beside her and she holds onto his arm. "It's oky, I've got you. You're fine." He does some healing spell and she falls asleep. "Take her to her room, she needs rest." Mafisto is hiding something, Pandeia as well.
She feels so light. I carry her to her room and place her on the bed. I asked Lana to look after her and to call me if something happens. Hades better come home sooner rather than later.

"Have anyone seen Lara or Nora!?" You'd think they'd be easy to find. They usually are, but I can't find them anywhere. "Azreal will you..." I barge into his room and realized that maybe I shouldn't have. He was busy with two girls, who I instantly recognized. "Lara, Nora! Tend to the queen she is ill." They jump in fright and gather up their clothes and scurry away. Azreal just lays there with a smirk on his face. "If you are going to take your frustration out, don't take both of Pandeia's maids you idiot!" He smiled like he is so innocent and then he frowns. "Wait what is wrong with Pandeia?" He gets dressed. "I don't know she passed out in the garden." He walks with me to Pandeia's room. The maids are already tending to her. She is already asleep while they change her cloth. "Mafisto knows what is wrong, but he won't tell us."
"Well that doesn't help my stress levels at all." Azreal complains. "I wasn't aware you had stress levels." He gasp and a dramatic shock. "How dare you. I do have stress." I give him the stink eye and he just smiles. "Just a little, but it counts!"
"Why was Sebastian not with her?" I asked the maids.
"Sir, she sended him on an urgent errand I believe."
I sigh and look at Pandeia.
"I see, tend to her, don't leave her side till she wakes up." I order them, giving a stink eye to Azreal.
"Yes Sir."

I barge into Mafisto's lab. "What are you hiding from us? Why is the queen ill?"
Mafisto is as calm and aloof as ever, not the least bothered by me.
"It is not for you to know yet Thanatos. The queen wishes it so."
"Mafisto,we are worried about her, look how the realm looks, it's obvious that something is wrong."
He looks at me, "She longs for Hades among most things, so I do believe thos weather is appropriate for a wife who misses their husband."
I had to hold back my urge to throw him across the room and left.
I know it's more than that, I feel it in my guts. If Pandeia gets worse, I'll beat the answer out of him.

Hades, I'm Yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें