The Complication_38: Hades

She seems so serene in the garden, stroking the flowers and giggling when a butterfly would sit on her stomach. The creatures of my realms seems to notice that Pandeia is carrying the child of mine. You could clearly see her baby bump. She was about 20 weeks pregnant. We haven't announced it yet, I wanted it to stay quiet for a while, but I know there are rumors about her being pregnant,but they can wait awhile for me to confirm it. For now I just like to stare at her, my beautiful wife.
"Are you going to keep staring at me like that all day or are you actually going to come and say hi, dear husband of mine?" With that statement I show myself. "Are you going to tell me how you know I'm here when I am hiding myself." She just 'zips' her mouth. "Ah come on. You keeping secrets from me now?" I pull her into my arms and kiss her forehead and then her bump. She just can't help but smile when I do that. "There is no secrets between us my husband, but this is one I will not let you know. It will ruin my mysterious aura." She's dramatic, but I love her anyway. "Mmm sure sure darling. So, what have you been up to all day?" We walk side by side in the garden while the creatures surrounds us. "Well, I...." She didn't get to finish her sentence before I feel her go limp. I catched her before she could even meet the ground. "Pandeia!" Her breath was uneven, she was drenched in sweat and she was crying. "Hades." Her voice could barely be heard, she sounded so scared. Her arms clutched her stomach,I immediately teleport her to Mafisto. Seeing my panicked state he immediately stopped what he was doing and came to inspect her. "My lord, please leave the room. Your magic is clouding mine right now." It took everything in me to walk away. Outside he stood with Yami and Midnight. "Yami calm down!" He was restless as well, Yami keeps staring at the door and growling. Midnight was staring at the door as well. "Hades what's wrong?" It was Azreal and Sebastian who looked out of breath and full of worry. "I don't know, she just collapsed. How does a goddess just collapse!?" I was worried out of my mind.
After a while Mafisto finally opened the door and I stormed in. Yami and Midnight was quickly by her side. "She's better now, but I need to talk to you." He closes the door behind us and I take a seat at his desk. "Pandeia will be fine, but there is some complications with the pregnancy." He let that sink in before he continued. "The baby is absorbing her powers, life force whatever you want to call it. It's making her weak. Like a baby absorbing the fluids of their mother's womb only much much worse."
"Oky so what does that mean for her." I sit on the bed at Pandeia's feet. "Her duties will have to wait till the baby is born and she has to refrain from using her powers. She will need extra energy, I suggest we get Zeus or Selene to give her a weekly dose of their blood." I look down at my frail queen, her face is stained with her tears. She is more pale than usual.
"But she will be oky?" Seeing her look this weak and more pale than usual is draining me. "Yes, and it would seem that the creatures of this world is also giving her their source, that is why we are seeing more creatures around her than usual. It's really magnificent to know that they feel her need. So let her be around animals as much as possible. She's also more weak during the day." It makes sense for her to be more weak during the day. She is a night goddess like her mother. "It seems I need to pay a visit to my mother in law."
"She will need that boost as soon as possible my lord." Mafisto is giving her some medicine while he opened the window, gost butterflies flew in and sat on Pandeia's bump and then they started to glow. "They are giving her life source." I eye them a little while longer, amazed by how the creatures react to her. "I'll be leaving now, but if anything happens while I'm gone..."
"You'll have my head and torture me for eternity because death is to easy." He finished my sentence. "Good."
"Thanatos!" I only call his name and he appears. "My lord?"
"See to my duties, I need to make an urgent trip." He didn't ask any further questions, he knew me by now. "I will do so." and he went away again. Right, now I have to go to Selene's realm.

"I need to speak to Selene." I am standing at the gate and these nymphs don't want to let me in, do I really need to state who I fucking was!? Best of all they just giggled. This is why I hate nymphs. "Please sir, she is busy with her work and asked not to be disturb." Taking a deep breath to calm myself.
"Now listen to me, it's about her daughter now let me through or so help me I will use my bident to kill you for good!" With shaking figures they let me through. It didn't took me long to find her because she is in her garden as usual. "Selene, we need to talk." She bends to pick a flower.
"Oh, so the lord of the underworld does leave his realm."
"I don't have time for your rambling, Pandeia needs you." That shut her up real quick. "Whats wrong with her?"
"Well, our baby is draining Pandeia's force, we need blood from you or Zeus to help sustain her till the baby is born." She thinks for a while. "And since you are not fond of Zeus I am the natural choice." I didn't need to answer the question she already knew the answer for. She stands up and dust all the dirt of her dress,making ot look like n new dress instead of one that was covered in dirt a few moments ago.
"Well what are we waiting for let's go!" She didn't need to tell me that.