The Queen Of The Underwold_20: Triton

"Are you ready to go?" Ersa was running around like a chicken that has lost its head. "Yeah I just need to find... Ah ha!" She runs into one direction. "And then I have to find, where did I put it?" She runs to the other side again, she was mumbling to herself every now and then.
It was very comical, but I had to hold back my laugh. "This is quite normal for her you know." Selene stands next to me with a smile on her face. "How so?" We watch her still grabbing stuff. "She's a very serious person, good in combat, acedemics, but when it comes to traveling, she's a totally different person." There is something I learn about her everyday. "Triton, may I speak with you alone real quick?" Her voice suddenly turned serious. "As you wish." We leave Ersa and make our way to Selene's personal living room. She serves us some tea. "I have seen the way you look at her Triton, though she might be ignorant to it. I know." Dammit, what will she do now? What I've heard is that Selene is dangerous and you should not anger her. What will she do? Will she accept my feelings towards Ersa?
"And I approve, you just have to keep working hard on your relationship. She'll come around eventually,just be patient with her oky." She gives me a genuine smile, taking a sip of her tea. "Thank you Selene, it meens alot that you approve." She places the cup down and looks serious again.
"And on that note, I've just want to warn you of Pandeia." Pandeia, Ersa's sister?
Confused I aks. "Why so Selene?" She pours herself some tea again. "While Ersa might be like her father, Pandeia is like me. Her feelings are connected to the moon and right now it's the third quarter. Her emotions are everywhere, she is very protective of her sister and might not take well with this news, or she might take it great. All I'm saying is be careful how you fraze your words around her. Ersa is already customed to this behavior so she doesn't notice Pandeia's mood, she simply knows how to hadle them. Hades now as well, will not take lightly if you offend his wife."
Hades being protective over a woman?
That is a must see for me, it is hard to believe that he will be offended if by some measure I upset Pandeia. He's never been really one to show emotions or even be in a romantic relationship. "Thank you very much, I will be careful. I must bid you good bye now." She just waves me off and continue to sip on her tea.

"I'm finally ready Triton!" The luggage she has is enormous. It looks like she is planning to stay there for a few months. But what can you do am I right? "Alright lets go."

The Underworld feels different, I can't explain it, but if feels, lively? It could be the work of Pandeia. I think?
"Triton, we've been expecting you. Welcome to Hades and Pandeia's domain once again." It was Azreal greeting us at the entrance of the Underworld. "Like wise, this is Ersa, she is my companion for this trip." He studies her as if he is trying to figure out who she is. Granted she is the spitting image of Zeus. "Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay, please follow me." Ersa and I follow Azreal, even if I knew the path you still had to follow someone from the underworld or the creatures will attack you,because you do not belong here nor do you have the scent of the underworld. It makes you one big target.
Cerberus comes into view and Ersa holds my hand tight.
To anyone, Cerberus is a big beast that can easily destroy you. It growls but with a whistle of Azreal he retreats, seeing that we weren't intruders.
We finally made it to the throne room.  It was still dark, but felt more homey with new curtains, paintings and sculptures. What amazed me most was the throne right next to Hades's throne. A complete contrast of his. "Welcome Triton, it's good to see you again." As always he was sitting on his throne, still with that aloof, gloomy self that he is.
"Likewise Lord Hades." He looks behind me and his looks surprise. "Ersa, this is most surprising, I was not expecting that it would be you that Triton would bring along. Pandeia would be very pleased." Ersa gives a faint smile, I believe she felt intimidated by him a little. Everybody feels intimidated by him frankly. He does not really scream sunshine and roses.
There was a rustle and suddenly a black catsie appeared and then a black thing that looked like a shadow. They were chasing each other around and Hades lookes pissed when the catsie jumped on his head.
"Guys stop it when Hades sees you...." A woman dresses in white with a belt made of green blue stones appeared and she smiled when Hades gave her a stern look. "Husband, so nice to see you." Her voice was light soft and cheery. So this is Pandeia. Hades tapped his finger on his armrest. "Pandeia, I'd like you to meet...."
"Little sis!" Hades was cut off by her running to Ersa. He just signed and shook his head. Pandeia rushed over to Ersa and tackled her to the ground. I wanted to see if she was oky, but the moment I got even close the catsie appeared in front of me, hissing at me and her eyes was red. "Midnight down boy." Pandeia picked the catsie up and placed it on her shoulder and the catsies eyes immediately turned blue. A catsie sitting on her shoulder, that is something I would never even imagine. "Pandeia, Darling Wife, I'd like you to meet our guest, Triton and his companion your sister naturally." She gives me a full blown smile. "Hi it's so nice to meet you!" She shakes my hand and turned to her sister once again and they begin to chat. Totally forgetting about me, I thought she would make a scene or something. "Triton, I suggest we get on with our business while they catch up."
"Right."

"I think that would be a perfect plan." We are almost done with our work for today. "Great I say we stop here for today, dinner should be ready and Pandeia hates it when I am late."
I stand up and stretch myself out. "Alright."
"I will let a maid show you to your room. Dinner will be in one hour and a maid will come collect you."
The room is much more inviting than it usually was in the past. Ersa is not here so I think that she is still with her sister. I think I will take a nap now.
The underworld sometimes takes a toll on my body.

🌸🌸🌸