04

"so how's it going with that hyunjin guy you're trying to hook up with?" changbin asks, putting down a bowl of chips on the coffee table.

they were all at minho's house for movie night. seungmin wasn't sure how it happened. it was like he was suddenly there. the last thing he remembered was hyunjin walking away from him.

"i'm not trying to hook up with him, changbin," seungmin said, picking up a bar of chocolate from the table.

jisung laughed. "are you tired of being the only single one here that's why you want to get to know him better?"

minho slapped jisung arm, earning an "ow!" from the boy.

"i'm gonna shove this chocolate bar up your ass, jisung," seungmin said. "i get that you're all together and i'm the fifth wheel, but it isn't like i'm looking for someone right now."

"that's because you've found one," felix said, going through the movies they could watch. "and that's hyunjin."

"why do you like him?" minho asked, running a hand through jisung's hair as the boy rests his head on his lap. "is it because he smokes?"

jisung let out another laugh, making minho put a hand over his mouth. "i didn't know you were into guys who smoke, minnie," jisung said, despite having a hand over his mouth.

"i don't know!" seungmin exclaimed, throwing a piece of chocolate towards jisung. "i just like him."

the boy dodged it, making it land on minho lap instead. the boy clicked his tongue. "get that," minho said.

"min, you've only seen each other like, twice," changbin pointed out, leaning on seungmin's shoulder. "you guys know what? we can't blame him. maybe deep down, he is sick of being single and just doesn't want to admit it."

seungmin made a quick gesture, making changbin scurry away from him, laughing.

"alright you two," felix said, sitting in between seungmin and changbin. "let's stop talking about seungmin and his undying love for that boy and let's watch a movie."

"aww but i don't want to watch frozen!" jisung whined.

"shhhh!" the four boys chorused.