05

he kicked off his shoes as he arrived in the small apartment he stayed in with his best friend.

surprisingly, it was clean today. who knew jeongin could clean?

hyunjin wasn't sure about what was happening. he barely even remembered that boy named seungmin. that night when he met him? he was sure it never happened.

"where've you been this time?" jeongin asked as hyunjin walked into the kitchen. the fox looking boy was eating a bowl of cereal. hyunjin wasn't sure what time it was either.

"out?" hyunjin responded. "do you even give a fuck?"

"you know i'm the only one that's here for you now," jeongin said, looking at his spoon. "the least you could do is be nice."

hyunjin rolled his eyes. he was sick of listening to jeongin say that all the time.

did jeongin really do that?

he couldn't remember.

hyunjin left him in the kitchen and headed for his messy, smelly room. clothes were on the floor and his desk was full of cigarette boxes, some empty while some still new.

he sat on his bed, remembering what seungmin had told him.

i'd love to see you dance.

it would have been a cliché if hyunjin secretly wanted seungmin to see him dance, and that maybe meeting him was going to change everything in his past but no. it doesn't work that way. it never does.

if he allowed seungmin to see him dance, do the thing he loved the most, it'd be like dancing with a knife. he was going to show seungmin his vulnerable side.

and he can't afford that.

not now that he was succeeding at shutting people out.

jeongin knocked on his door, though it was already open. hyunjin looked up, a frown plastered on his face.

"you went home the other night and you were kind of drunk," jeongin started, picking up a dirty shirt on the floor. he tossed it to hyunjin, who caught it with ease. "you kept blabbering about this boy named—"

"seungmin?" hyunjin finished. he felt a chill run down his back. so he did meet him already? why couldn't he remember that?

jeongin nodded. "yeah, and you said you hated me and all that. don't worry i don't take shit from drunk people personally."

hyunjin nodded and took a deep breath. "good."

jeongin smirked. "you hung out with him, didn't you?"

"no i did not," hyunjin said, standing up. he started to pick up the dirty clothes on the floor, hoping jeongin would get the message that he was not talking about this.

"i bet you did," jeongin said, leaning on the door frame.

"i didn't!" hyunjin exclaimed. "i barely even remember him and i'm not one who could move on so fast, okay!? i'm not like that!"

jeongin sighed, putting his hands up in mock surrender. "alright, buddy. i was only joking."

hyunjin sighed. he had a strong feeling he was going to see seungmin soon again, whether or not he texts him.

and of course he was right.

aaAaA honestly i wasn't sure about putting in some *insert other ship* action in there or whatever and iDk but here's a first on hyunjin's pov heh i hope it isn't boring so far!