07

hyunjin started to feel insanely comfortable with seungmin's company. he had never felt comfortable in so long, even towards his own best friend. he always loved to seclude himself from the world, thinking in that way, he won't cause any more trouble.

since he was one big trouble himself.

"come on," seungmin said, licking off the dripping part of his ice cream.

the shop was too colorful for hyunjin's sense of style. It made him feel like an alien. everything was in pastel colors, and even though seungmin was wearing a black leather jacket with studs all over the sleeves, he still seemed to fit in.

hyunjin liked that.

"you gotta tell me something, you know? tell me something no one else knows."

"now, why would i do that?" hyunjin said, raising an eyebrow. he absentmindedly poked around his sundae. "how am i sure that you're not some weird, geeky guy who likes stalking other guys?"

seungmin rolled his eyes. "i'm the one here with you right now. and you told me no one is interested in you. Well, i am. is that answer good enough?"

hyunjin shrugged, leaning back on his seat. he finally ate some of the melted ice cream. "you wouldn't like to know someone like me, minnie. all i bring is trouble. and i'm warning you right now that i'm no good company."

seungmin laughed. hyunjin found it weird. why was he not scared? people are always scared of him.

"trust me," he said. "my friends have gone worse. we've been in holding cells thrice now. just a bit more and we can be arrested."

"wait, you're a minor?"

"i'm 17. jisung, felix and i are."

hyunjin nodded. "maybe this is why we don't click that well. I'm 18 and way mature than you guys."

seungmin laughed again. "that's just one year older. when is your birthday anyway?"

"the 20th of march, 2000?"

seungmin's laugh became louder. "okay, not even a year." he felt happy being able to find something out about hyunjin.

"why? when is your birthday?"

"the 22nd of september, 2000."

hyunjin pursed his lips. "still doesn't change the fact that we don't click and that i'm more mature."

seungmin nodded. "okay fine, matured boy. it's okay, though. i get along with everyone."

"not with murderers, no."

also omg, belated merry christmas? to those who celebrate and belated happy holidays, i guess? and advances happy new year! i hope all of you get to see skz in 2020!