13

hyunjin sat across from seungmin, head held low. he didn't want to look at him. 

he now remembered everything. 

the day his girlfriend cheated on him, the yelling, the pain, the blood— everything.

all that was playing in hyunjin's mind was him, bringing home a random girl one night and his father yelling at him for always doing it. his mother was yelling too, and he became angry. everyone was yelling. he remembered grabbing the plates and throwing them to the ground, the pieces shattering against the hard floor. the next thing he knew was that a knife was in his hands. 

that was the end of his mother. 

he stepped back from her lifeless and bloody corpse, wide-eyed. how did he even do this? he remembered his father running to call the police but hyunjin was too fast for him. the blood seemed to stain his whole being that sometimes he would see blood marks on his hands even though they weren't really here.

killing his parents, finding out he was a psycho was nothing but hell to hyunjin. how could that happen to him? he was the hotshot; everyone had loved him for his dancing skills and pretty face. but this was a side to him that even he didn't know about.

the girl? he put an end to her too, just to make sure the secret stayed between him and the dead bodies. after all, some people brought their secrets with them to the grave.

hyunjin had done something he never thought he would. 

he started a fire before running away from the burning house. he remembered running for so long until he arrived at the only place he could think of.

jeongin's house.

"i was wrong, seungmin," hyunjin said in a small whisper. "nobody wronged me...  i wronged everyone."

aight this is where everything really goes downhill ha ha.

thank you guys so much for the constant support, the comments and votes on this story. i honestly thought it would stay undiscovered but you guys are making it possible for me to write even more! thank you so much <3

and if you have extra time in your hands, please do check out my ao3 (jzerone). i might starting posting more there too, and i would appreciate it if you checked it out!

anyways so jinnie's a bit uhhhhh problematic here •-•  this fic is also almost finished so please wait for it!! have a great day!! ily guys