•|| Chapter 11 ||•

" Oi, you two, hurry up, we still have to prepare our futons. " Yamagata said, taking you from Ushijima who still wasn't moving an inch. Tendou raised his hand to his forehead like a shoulder and started to push Ushijima towards the bus. You clutched on Yamagata's shirt and he looked at you, thinking you needed something.

Instead of saying something, you just smiled at him sweetly and snuggled into his arms, earning a slight blush across his cheeks.

•♤•

You yawned and struggled to keep your eyes open as you leave the bus, this time, in Goshiki's arms. " Sleep..? " You ask as Goshiki boops your nose, " Mhm! But you have to take a shower first. " He says as you nod, hugging BunBuns.

You ask Goshiki to put you down and he did so, watching you slowly walk and run into a pole, it wasn't an actual pole though, it was just Tsukishima. You fall on your butt as Tsukishima looks at you with a blank expression, " Ah, I'm sorry ___, are you okay? " Yamaguchi apologized with a worried tone, helping you get up and brush off the dust on your clothes.

Tsukishima clicked his tongue in annoyance, " Just leave that thing, Yamaguchi. " He harshly said as a dangerous aura came from your main guardians. Yamaguchi yelped and apologized again, to you and your guardians then quickly running to Tsukishima, glancing back at you. You give him a smile as you were picked up again.

You turned around and see Semi with an annoyed look on his face. " Semi..? " You ask as he sighs, " It's nothing, chibi-chan. I'll get you cleaned up and then we can head to bed, alright? " He smiled and you nodded, returning the smile.

You yawn again, entering the room and being put down on the floor with BunBuns. " I'll prepare your clothes, " Semi paused, looking at Shirabu, " Can you make sure the water is warm, Shirabu? " He asked as Shirabu nodded, heading into the bathroom. " Wah! I'm tired. " Tendou flopped on the floor beside you. You giggled and pat his head, looking around and seeing Ushijima, Kawanishi, Yamagata and Reon preparing the futons.

" Oh. ___, are these yours? " Semi asked, holding one of the many volleyball keychains inside his bag. You nod and waddle towards him, or rather towards his bag and transfering the keychains into your bag without saying anything. You first take out your chocolate biscuits, then your drawing pad and pencil, and then some of your toys, which are mostly stuff toys. Semi noticed most of your toys were based off of bunnies, which he thought was adorable.

Tendou scooted near you and Semi, being curious of the things you were getting out off your bag. " Oh? What's this? " He said and grabbed your drawing pad, opening it and revealing cute doodles you drew. You noticed Tendou opening your drawing pad and snatched it away from him, hugging it to your chest tightly. " A secret, huh? " He raised a brow curiously and you nodded.

" That's alright, you'll show it to me one day. " He smiled and pat your head, you gave a sigh of relief, he almost saw your secret drawings of the team. You drew them from afar while they were playing volleyball so it wasn't that detailed and you felt shy about showing it. " The water is all good, Semi. " Shirabu came out of the bathroom and Semi nodded, " Let's go take a bath, shall we? " He smiled, holding you in his arms and taking you to the bathroom.

You looked up at Semi, a flash of fear running through your eyes at the sight of water. He noticed and quickly got the point, he placed you down on the floor and started to undress you, putting his hand in the bathtub to make sure it's temperature was warm. " Are you scared? " He asked as you nodded. " Don't worry, I won't let the water hurt you. " As much as what he said made no sense, you felt calmer when he did so.

He picked you up and slowly put you in the bathtub, stopping whenever he senses you flinching. It took time, but Semi didn't mind as long as you were okay. Once you were fully in the tub, Semi started to rinse your hair. " Close your eyes, I don't want water getting in your eye. " He instructed as you did so, his gentle and comforting voice helping you feel at ease.

After a few minutes of rinsing, scrubbing and all that, Semi picked you up and placed you on a stool, wrapping a towel around your tiny figure and basically making you into a burrito. He picked you up again and the two of you left the bathroom, " Can I use the bathroom now? " Ushijima asked as Semi nodded, " Sure. " He was waiting for you to finish taking a shower, or rather, Semi giving you a shower.

Semi put you down and started to dress you up while you started to look around, there were 8 futons scrambled around the floor. You wondered where you were going to sleep and before you could ask Semi, he told you he needed to go somewhere and you were left with the others. " Little ___! Over here! " You heard Tendou call you, he was with Goshiki, Reon, Yamagata, Kawanishi and Shirabu. You waddled towards them with a curious glimmer in your eyes.

But before you went there, you turned around to grab BunBuns and then went back to going to Tendou. " We all have a question. " He stated as you crawled onto his lap. You tilt his head at he word question. " Since there are only 8 futons, who are you gonna sleep with? " Yamagata asked as you look at the 6 of them. " It's obviously gonna be me. " Tendou confidently said, " I bet it's Semi, he's the one she's closest with. " Kawanishi mumbled, " Semi isn't here though... " Goshiki muttered with a sigh. ' I don't really mind who she sleeps with. ' Reon and Shirabu said in thought.

You looked at Shirabu, who had a sleepy look on his face.

He looked at you, who had a wide smile on your lips.