•|| Chapter 21 ||•

Currently, you were with Bokuto and Akaashi.

Well, with them but they're busy playing volleyball.

You didn't know if you could interact with the others because they seemed to be uninterested in you and are just waiting to be substituted into the game.

" ___, was it? "

You were suddenly snapped out of your trance when their managers, Kaori and Yukie started conversing with you. You nod at their question, looking at both of them with a blank expression. " Hm, Bokuto is right, you are indeed adorable. " Yukie gave you a pat on the head as Kaori goes across the court to get your bag.

" Here, you looked really bored so I brought your bag, you must have something to play with in there. " She smiles and puts your bag beside you. " Semi... " You mutter, remembering that you put all your toys in there because you had no space. " Hm? Is that a stuffie? " Yukie peeked from beside you, seeing BunBuns in your lap.

" Magic man, Reochii and Yama fixed it. " You say, remembering glancing at the 3 of them sewing up your stuffie. " Wow, I didn't know you could already say sentences. Good job, ___!! " Kaori pat your head as you hum happily.

You reach into your bag and see the biscuits that Yaku once fed you. You turned to them and see that they've finished a match. You hopped off he bench and bowed to Yukie and Kaori as goodbye and headed over to the court where Nekoma and Aoba Johsai was.

" Yaku!! " You call out as the taller male notice you and bends down, " Hi there, ___. You need something? " He asks as you collapse into his arms and he lifts you up. " Oya? Chubs, it's been a while. " Kuroo had his signature smirk as he gave you a pat on the head. " Biscuits!! " You show Yaku the half opened pack of biscuits he fed you before.

" Ah, you want me to feed you again? " He smiles at the thought of feeding you again, ' I get to see her cute eating face agai- ' Yaku got cut off in his thoughts when Lev bumped into him and snatched you. " Shorty!! Where have you been? I've been trying to find you. " He lifted you high up, which kind of scared you but you trusted him. " Levy, Yaku...mad. " You were about to say something else when you sensed a large wave of anger coming from Yaku down beside Lev.

" Eh? " Before Lev got to look down at Yaku, the smaller boy kicked the tall building, causing him to let go of you as you perfectly fall back into Yaku's arms.

" Where do you wanna eat, ___? " Yaku turned to you, his wave and expression instantly changing into a softer one as you point to where Kenma was, sitting down and playing with his phone.

" Kuroo, wanna come with? " Yaku looked over his shoulder to ask their captain, who was helping poor Lev get up on his feet. " Of course, let me just help Lev because I'm a nice pers- " Yaku didn't even let Kuroo finish his speech as you and him walk over to Kenma. " Kenma!! " You say hi as he looked up at you with a small smile.

" Hi, pudding. Where have you been? " He turns back to his phone as Yaku sits beside him with you on his lap. You shrug at Kenma's question and give Yaku the biscuits, which he gladly opened and started feeding you.

" Ah, you play Mystic Messenger, Kenma? " Yaku says, popping a biscuit into his mouth as he peeks at Kenma's phone. " Yeah. I got it yesterday. " He nods as you tilt you head at the screen, it looks like Kenma was just chatting with people. He noticed you looked confused so he pat your head and explained what the game was all about. Even though you didn't get what half of whatever he said, you enjoyed being with Yaku and Kenma.

•♤•

" Yamaguchi. " You perk up as you hear faint footsteps. " Tsukki? Where are we going? " Curiously, you stand up and follow the footsteps. " Nii-chan...Tsukki..? " You became familiar with their voices as you hide behind a bush.

" I just need some fresh air. I can't stand being in there all day with all those simpleton idiots. " He adjusted his glasses, leaning on a tree as Yamaguchi nods in agreement. " You know. " Tsukishima takes a deep breath, looking up at the night sky.

" Your freckles look like stars in the night sky. " He turned to the shorter boy, whose eyes widened as he heard those words come out of Tsukishima. " E-Eh? I-I'm glad y-you think so... " A huge blush spread across Yamaguchi's cheeks as he looks elsewhere to avoid eye contact. Your mouth becomes an o shape as your eyes sparkle at what was in front of you.

Tsukishima showing affection.

Although it was only for a few minutes since Hinata and Kageyama popped out of nowhere, calling for them, spotting you as well. " Eh? Squishy? What are you doing here? " Hinata smiled and went over to you, lifting you up as Kageyama removes the tiny twigs and leaves in your hair. " Tsukki...Nii-chan...make love!! " You smile and raise BunBuns up high.

" Make love? Who's nii-chan? " Both of them asks as you point to where you thought you saw Yamaguchi but he was gone. In the corner of your eye, you see Tsukishima running with his hand connected with Yamaguchi, who still had a huge blush on his face.

The two turned to where you pointed bt only got confused as you shake your head, " Play!! " You distract them as Hinata puts you down and Kageyama grabs ahold of your tiny hand. He glances at you an Hinata while you 3 were going back, thinking how cute you and Hinata were. Of course he would never admit it out loud. Or would he?

" There you are, you two. " Daichi smiled upon seeing you between them. " And you too, ___. " He ruffled your hair before excusing Hinata and Kageyama since they had another practice match.