•|| Chapter 14 ||•

" Are you excited, ___? " Oikawa hummed while having you in his arms. " Are you that happy having ___ around? " Iwaizumi asked, a little jealous that Oikawa has you instead of him. " Mhm, I never knew a child could be this adorable. " Oikawa cooed, rubbing his cheek against your soft ones while tiny hearts floated around you two.

" Ah, right. I never told you my full name, my name's Oikawa Tooru. " He stated as you nodded, already feeling close to him, you decided to call him by his first name. " Tooru! " You chirp as Oikawa gasps, " I'm calling you my little angel. " He said as he snuggled you close, both of you having happy expressions on your faces as Iwaizumi smiled at the sight.

" Down..? " You ask Oikawa as he puts you down, you smiled as Iwaizumi hold your right hand while the other held Oikawa's. " We're like a family. " Oikawa muttered with a slight blush on his face, not knowing Iwaizumi was thinking the same.

While they started to chat, you started to become bored and felt like something was wrong. And you were right.

BunBuns was missing.

You gasped and let go of both their hands, frantically looking and running around the area but he was nowhere to be found. " What's wrong, sunshine? " Iwaizumi asked, gently holding your wrist to keep you from running. " BunBuns is gone!! " You screamed, surprising both of them.

" Your stuffie? " Oikawa asked as you nodded, tears threatening to fall down your cheeks. " Mom's gift...I can't...lose!! " You sniffled, trying hard not to cry as your nose started to become red. Iwaizumi picked you up into his arms and started to comfort you by rubbing circles on your back soothingly, " Don't cry, we'll find him. " He whispered to you, feeling a little bad that you lost your stuffie.

" Oikawa, could you call the others and ask if they've seen ___'s stuffie? " Iwaizumi turned to Oikawa, " Already on it, Iwa-chan. " Oikawa replied, having his phone out and dialing Hanamaki's number.

" Hey Makki, have you seen ___'s stuffed bunny? The pink one. "

" I did earlier, why? "

" ___ is upset because the bunny is missing. "

" Ah, I'll ask the others to help me find it then. "

" Okay, be sure to call back when you find it, ___ is upset. "

" Alright, be sure to look for it there when coming back, maybe she accidentally let go of it. "

" Mhm, thanks Makki. "

" No problem. "

" They're already searching, " Oikawa paused turning to you, " Hey, why don't we get you some sweet bread for now? " He ruffled your hair gently as you sniffled and nodded, reaching for Oikawa. " It's alright, angel, we'll find BunBuns. " Oikawa carefully took you from Iwaizumi as the three of you continued to walk to the store.

" Oh? There's a new shop open next to it. " Iwaizumi pointed at the new shop. " It's a toy shop. " Oikawa said as you instantly perk up at the word toy. Iwaizumi and Oikawa noticed the shining in your eyes while you stared at the shop, they looked at each other and nodded, thinking the same thing.

' Let's go in. '

" Welcome~ " The old lady behind the counter greeted as the three of you enter, Oikawa put you down and you started to run around, looking at all the toys. Oikawa smiled, " At least she's not upset anymore. " as Iwaizuki nodded, the two of them trailing behind you.

The shop was small but it was filled to the brim with toys new and old. " Tooru!! Iwa-chan!! " You call out to them as they both turn to you pointing at at something, it was a toy figure of both of them. " Whoa, we have toy figures now? " Iwaizumi took the toy on the shelf and examined it while Oikawa dropped down to your level, " Who's this? " He asked as you grinned, " Tooru!! " You giggle and hug Oikawa.

" That's right angel, it's the pretty setter Tooru!! " He stated as you repeated what he said, " Pretty Tooru!! " Oikawa grabbed Iwaizumi's toy figure, " How about this? " He asked, " Handsome Iwa!! " You giggled, "  That's right, and together we're a happy fami- " Oikawa got cut off with Iwaizumi slapping the back of his head, " Oi, don't teach her your weird fantasies. "

" Wah!! " You scream in excitement as you grab a figure, " Oh? Is that who you like- " Oikawa paused when you showed him Ushijima's figure. " Oh my god, get that thing out of here. " Oikawa grabbed the figure and threw it somewhere in the shop.

You frowned and water stared to fill your vision.

' Why would they do that? ' You said in thought as Iwaizumi sighed, " Trashykawa, go get that figure. " he picked you up and started to calm you down, " But Iwa-chan- " " No buts, if ___ wants it, we'll get it. " He sternly stated as Oikawa sighed loudly and went to get the toy.

" Sunshine, do you really want that toy? " Iwaizumi asked as you nodded, " Dad...like...him... " You explained as Iwaizumi smiled slightly, patting your back. " I guess it's fine as long as my angel is happy. " Oikawa frowned as he grabs you from Iwaizumi and gives you the figure. You noticed and give him a kiss on the cheek, " No sadness!! " You chirp as you snuggle into his chest with Ushijima's toy figure in your hand.

Oikawa blushed slightly as his frown turned upside down, " Alright, let's just buy this and go get some bread, I'm hungry. " Oikawa gave you a kiss on the forehead as the three of you head to the counter, " Oh, don't bother. " The old lady smiled, " But ma'am- " Iwaizumi got cut off with by the lady, " It's alright since that toy is the last one in the shop, many people try to buy it but I've always waited for the right people to get it for free. " She explained as Oikawa raised a brow.

" But why? "

" It's because that toy is cursed. "

Both Oikawa and Iwaizumi froze while you just smiled and continued to play with the toy.

" Haha!! I'm joking, my sister had seen little ___ before and told me to give her a toy for free. "

" Oh? Where? " Iwaizumi asked, " Maybe like a day ago, she was with two boys as well and were buying snacks. " She stated as you tilted your head and suddenly remembered the person that had the same hair color like the old lady. You gasped as you remembered, " Biscuits!! " The old lady chuckled, " That was what you bought, right? " She asked as you nodded.

" Tha old lady next to this shop is my sister. She told me about little ___ and the two boys with her that looked like a family. " She chuckled again as both your guardians nodded. " I see, thank you so much! " Oikawa bowed as Iwaizumi followed after. " Oh it's nothing, say hello to my sister for me, dearie. " She waved farewell as the three of you leave the shop.

" Wait, how did she know we were going to the store? " Oikawa paused.