A Day with Radio and Spider

Your PoV:

After everyone left, we all cleaned up. Husker just left to go rest. I groaned while heading to the ladies room to change out of the outfit I was wearing.

I opened one of the stalls and closed it behind me. I started stripping while humming a small tune, being careful of my ears.

"N/N are you in here?" I hummed in response while putting my clothes back on, having trouble with the boots.

"Today is a free day! So feel free to do whatever but come back at curfew! Me and Vaggie are going out, so have fun!" "Okay~! You too!"

Charlie then walked out as the door shut. I finished changing before walking out and looking at the mirror, frowning at how messy my hair was.

Someone then knocked. I walked out and stared at Angel, he laughed. "Do you want me to help you with your hair?" I nodded.

I sat down in a chair as Angel started doing my hair, brushing it. I could tell he was trying not to touch my ears. He smiled while finishing.

"There you go! All fixed!" He then went silent, before laughing. "What?!" "I guess I lost babe~.." I blushed before smiling.

"Fuck yeah! I won!" I ran around the hotel while laughing before bumping into someone. "Oh- I'm sorry!" I looked up at them before my face heated up.

Alastor laughed. "Don't worry, it's okay darling!" He placed a hand on my shoulder as soon as Angel came running toward us. D-darling?! "Man you're fast!"

I giggled before sighing. "Anyways, do you guys want to hang out with me today?" They both smiled and nodded, I clapped my hands. "Great! Meet me out front in a few!"

~Timeskip~

"So, we still waiting on Smiles?" Angel spoke, walking toward me. I nodded and stood up, crossing my arms. "He should be here soon.." My ears perked down as I frowned.

Angel picked me up and hugged me. "I get it! I'm short!" I hugged him back while taking in his scent. I pulled away from the hug, but as soon as I did I was pinned against a wall.

(⚠13+ ahead⚠) (Kinda..)

My face heated up as I stared into Angels eyes. "A-angel..?" He didn't say anything before before leaning in, I hesitated before doing the same. His arms wrapped around my waist as the others kept my arms up.

As soon as our lips touched, he pulled me closer. I purred a bit as one of his hands played with my tail. His tongue then slithered across my bottom lip, I denied him. He didn't seemed to like that as he pulled my tail.

I gasped. He took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth, I didn't bother to fight for dominance as I felt my heat forming. We then pulled away, panting before going again.

His hands trailed down my sides as I moaned, he chuckled before kissing down my neck. "Like that sweet face~?" I nodded as my heat grew worse, I felt weak. He then pulled away and stared at me.

"...Did I interrupt something..?" Angel immediately let me go as we backed away from each other, looking at Alastor. I could see rage in his eyes as he looked at Angel.

"N-no.." I spoke, looking away and blushing a lot. "Alright then, shall we go then?" I nodded before walking away from the hotel, both of them following behind. I headed to what I assumed was the theater.

Something about the person running the booth seemed familiar, but I shrugged it off. We got the tickets and headed inside, I shivered and looked back. The person was staring at me.

Angel went to get the food, I noticed how there was rarely anyone here. Me and Alastor went to go find the seats, I then paused when seeing a restroom. "Do you need to go?"

I nodded and looked up at him, whining as my heat cause my legs to shake. He let me as I ran inside and closed the door, locking it. "I'll wait out here!" Damn, I'm going to need to be quiet then..

~Small timeskip~

Alastor PoV:

I stayed outside, watching as Angel seemed to be flirting with the cashier. When doesn't he? I sighed and shook my head, feeling bored.

That is until I heard a small noise from inside the bathroom N/N was in. Is she whimpering? I knocked lightly on the door. "N/N?" Her whimpering got a bit louder before it went silent.

I heard water running before the door opened, her face was red and she seemed out of breath. "Are you okay? You look sick!" I felt her forehead, feeling a bit concerned.

She then held my hand, smiling. "I-I'm fine! Let's just go watch this movie!" "I got the snacks!" Angel came back while smiling. We then headed to get our seats.

Some demons moved away from us, staring at me horrified and confused. N/N sat between me and Angel, holding our hands. It was a comedy.

We would laugh and crack jokes. Angel then had to use the restroom before leaving. I looked at N/N, her attention was on the movie. I felt a bit sad.

She then glanced at me, I had a sudden urge to kiss her. I held it back while smiling. Her cheeks turned red before she looked away, my heart ached.

Kiss her! You know you want to! I fought with myself. I haven't felt like this in years, why now? I thought about the possibilities. It shouldn't hurt..

I put my hand under her chin and made her look at me. "A-alastor..?" Her cheeks turned a light pink as I stared into her eyes.

(⚠⚠)

She seemed to pout before jumping at me and connecting our lips. I held her close while snapping my fingers, the shadows covering us. I rubbed her back as she titled her head.

N/N then leaned against me as she opened her mouth, I was shocked before sliding my tongue in. She shivered and purred, I pulled away. She whined.

"You need to be quiet darling~!" She only nodded before I kissed her again, being gentle. N/N tangled her fingers in my hair as I place my hands on her hips, she moaned. I then heard footsteps not to far.

N/Ns ears perked up as she pulled away, the shadows disappeared as she sat back down in her seat as I sat there like nothing happened.

Angel came back while fixing his hair before sitting down, holding N/Ns hand. She then held mine as her ears kept twitching. The movie then ended and we went back to the hotel.

N/N ran to our room, slamming the door shut. Charlie went to talk to her, Vaggie glared at me and Angel. "Explain, now!"