New Years

A/N: The last chapter... :(

Alastors PoV:

I smiled at Y/N, she was so cute. But I honestly felt bad about the first times, yet it was delightful. Angel offered to carry her to my room, we agreed on that.

But he didn't seem to like that. "Can she go to my room next time?" I laughed and nodded. "Sure thing! As long as you don't do anything...." He scooted away from me.

"I won't! Especially since she is giving us the best gift someone could ask for.." I smiled a lot at that, thinking the possibilities if it was a girl. So many cute outfits, she might even smile like me.

I opened the door to my room as Angel set her down on the bed, patting her head. "Angel, let her rest.." He sighed and tucked her in, following behind me as we went to the lobby.

Everyone was already rushing to decorate every part of the lobby, even Husker joined in. "Angel! Do you think you can help Cherri with the balloons and banner?" He nodded and rushed to her.

"Alastor, how good are you with baking..?" Such an odd question. "Dear, I'm experienced! But it depends what you mean by baking.." Charlie sighed and handed me a list.

"Niffty is in the kitchen and there to assist you! So go in there and makes the things on this list!" I titled my head. "Please..." I nodded and laughed. "Of course! Since you asked nicely.."

I headed to the kitchen while staring at the list. Cookies, cupcakes, a rainbow cake, a peanut butter and pickle sandwich? Probably for Y/N.. Most things on here are all sweets.

"So what are we doing today!" Niffty snatched the list away. "Oh! I can make all these in no time! It'll be even quicker since you're here to help! Right?!" I nodded. "Good! Then let's get to it!"

~Timeskip~

I finished frosting the cake, like how Charlie asked me to. "Hey guys! How is it going- YOU FINISHED ALREADY?!" Niffty nodded, I just smiled. "THIS IS INCREDIBLE! BUT IT'S ONLY BEEN AN HOUR!" I glanced at all the sweets.

 "THIS IS INCREDIBLE! BUT IT'S ONLY BEEN AN HOUR!" I glanced at all the sweets

"Yeah, we went a bit overboard! But it was so fun!" Niffty giggled before jumping and sitting on my shoulders, I simply patted her head

"Yeah, we went a bit overboard! But it was so fun!" Niffty giggled before jumping and sitting on my shoulders, I simply patted her head. "But, how are we going to get all this stuff out to the buffet tables?!"

I snapped my fingers, my tentacles picked up the sweets. I smiled at Charlie, she stuttered. "I-I... Okay.." She led us to the lobby, the tentacles placed them on the tables.

"Should I go wake up Y/N now?" I nodded at Charlie, my smiling dropping a little. "Just be careful with her, ok?" She nodded and headed upstairs.

Your PoV:

I whined as I threw up, rubbing my belly. "Y/N?" I glanced at Charlie, flushing the toilet and wiping my mouth. "What?" She didn't say anything, instead she took me down to the lobby.

Geez, how long did I sleep? I giggled a bit as Alastor picked me up and spinned, though he was being careful. "Hello Darling! How did you sleep?" I shrugged, kissing him lightly.

"Besides feeling sick most of the time, great!" He smiled. Angel then took me away and held me up, kissing my belly. I giggled and purred. "How are you feeling?" Vaggie came over as Angel set me down.

"This kid wouldn't let me sleep! I was up most of the night!" She rolled her eye and hugged me, I hugged back. "I bet.. That's why you look so tired! Maybe you should get more rest later.." I nodded, yawning.

"Alright people! Let's finish the rest of the place! Y/N, just sit there and look pretty!" I smiled at Charlie, jumping on the couch.

~Timeskip~

I took a small nap, not realizing something had been poking my cheek. "Go away.." It continued to happen, I groaned. That is until I heard a small snort. I bolted awake, Nugs licked my face.

He then help me sit up as I got side cramps, I patted his head. "Y/N! We finished!" "Did you-" I froze, looking around at the place. "You guys really did.." "Yep! Come on! The countdown is about to begin!"

Niffty took me to the small tv, everyone let me up front as I smiled. Charlie passed out some cider as Alastor and Angel sat next to me as the countdown began.

As soon as it hit one, they both kissed my cheeks. "Happy new years!" We all cheered and ate.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Years went by, I gave life to twins! Both a boy and girl. We named them Dolly and Lloyd. Telling by their names, they act like complete opposites.

Dolly had Alastors red hair and non matching eyes like Angels, but she was sweet and caring. She had my face and was also a Neko like me, her clothing style was a like a guys.

Lloyd was a feminine boy, most demons made fun of him. But his sister stood up for him and no one picked on him anymore. He had my eyes and Angels hair, though he smiled like Alastor.

They both had Alastors laugh and Angels dirty jokes, but they have my rage. They do fight a lot, but get along quite well. Charlie and Vaggie had a kid as well, but that's for another time (;D).

I got married to my two love demons, as soon as my two kids fell in love with others their age. We did have a good honeymoon, though they got me pregnant again.

At this point, I and others consider myself a slut. Do I care? FUCK NO! I'M MY OWN WOMEN AND I SHALL DO AS I PLEASE! I MEAN, HAVE YOU SEEN ANGEL?!

Though that's all that happened after New Years. I also did get to meet Charlie's parents, they accepted her and Vaggie. They got engaged and are planning their own wedding, Husker was still a lonely bitch.

I don't have anything else to say, except goodbye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you guys for reading my book, it means a lot to me! I understand if you're upset about me ending it here, but I really am sorry.. I didn't want this to be a long book, sorry!

Happy New Years anyway! Love you all!

I'm thinking of making a smut book though ;)

But I'm also making another Hazbin book where I look through your comments and fix everything that you guys didn't like or suggested, so if you're interested in reading it just tell me.. :p

Edit on 9/12: Made a Hazbin Zodiac...