Sick

~Timeskip~

Your PoV:

I coughed while hugging my pillow tightly. I've been feeling like shit for the past few days, and I can't be pregnant because I took a few tests and they all came out negative.

Someone then came in as my body began to shake. "I brought you some soup! I hope it helps!" I looked at Charlie while smiling, before covering my mouth.

She panicked and rushed me to the bathroom, passing everyone on the way there. I threw up again as she held up my hair, my tail laid lifeless as my ears never moved. How sick am I..?

My head then began to hurt as my muscles ached. Charlie seemed to be really worried, she then called Alastor over. He carried me to my room, with Angel behind him, and set me down on the bed.

As I looked up at them, my nose began to burn as liquid dripped down from it. I wiped it and froze. Blood.. Alastor then rubbed my arm, before pulling away quickly.

"You're burning up dear!" I frowned before flinching and looking down at my arm, bruises were there. What..? I touched my arm, watching as a bruise slowly formed.

I whimpered before gagging. Angel brought over a trash can as I threw up, my muscles burning as I had a huge head ache. "I brought the doctor!"

Charlie rushed in with the doctor, I froze. It was the same person from the booth, I took this time to examine them. I know it was a male, but when he spoke he sounded familiar.

"Hello, I am Dr

"Hello, I am Dr. Crow! I heard you were feeling sick?" I nodded before throwing up in the trash can as Angel rubbed my back.

"Can you tell me your symptoms dear..?" I explained to him how I would throw up all the time, major headaches, my muscles aching, and my nose bleeding with bruises forming.

He sighed while staring at me. "Dear, you have DENV..." He explained to me I've been experiencing it for the past few days and how it can be cured. I coughed while nodding.

"You'll be like this for twelve days, so I recommend you wear this!" He hands me a surgeon mask, I put it on. "If you need to vomit, I suggest you stay away from others when you do! This disease is contagious!"

"D-does that mean I can't.. Go out?" He laughed. "Deary, you can do whatever you please! Just make sure your disease doesn't spread!"

He left soon after giving me some pills, Charlie walked him out. I whimpered before laying on my stomach. Angel rubbed my back as Alastor patted my head.

"I hope you feel better sweet cheeks.." "Me too, how about a joke?!" I glanced at Alastor and nodded. He told a few jokes, I laughed at some of them.

I then went into a coughing fit as I fell on the floor and on my knees. My lungs felt like they were giving out as I breathed. I then collapsed as I closed my eyes. "N/N!"

Angles PoV:

Me and Alastor looked at each other, before I picked up N/N and ran out her room and outside. Everyone else saw her and ran with us. We then ran to the only hospital. Nurses took her in, N/Ns skin was ice cold.

We waited before Dr. Crow came out after N/Ns check up. "Is she going to be okay?!" I walked toward him. He shook his head. "I'm afraid she's going to have to stay here until the disease has gone.."

"Is she going to die?" He laughed. "Demons can't die, so you're lucky.. I'll come by to check her tomorrow!" He then walked away. Me and Alastor walked into the room, I frowned.

N/N was connected to an old IV, laying on the hospital bed in a gown. Her skin was now pale, but she was sweating. Her heart rate was slow, I scoffed. "At least she has a heart.." Alastor chuckled.

I then took a seat near her bed and next to the window, Alastor sat on the other side. Soon everyone else came in and took a seat. Me and Alastor held N/Ns hands, hoping she'll be okay.

Please be okay..

A/N @ 9/2: WTF STOP READING THIS BOOK I DID NOT MEAN THIS ITS A JOKE WHY IS IT GETTING POPULAR ALL OF A SUDDEN??