Surprise

Charlie PoV:

I was so happy! I squeezed Y/N tightly. "Ow! Charlie!" "Oops, sorry! I'm just so happy for you! I can't wait to see what your kid will look like!" She smiled and hugged me lightly.

Vaggie then scoffed. "How are you planning on telling the other two?" I froze. Oh fuck.. "Maybe surprise them?" I nodded and thought above it, rubbing my stomach. "How should I though?"

"Leave it to us! Come on!" Charlie then dragged me and Vaggie back to the limo, Husker sighed. "I'm going to head back to the hotel-" I glared at him, he put his hands up. "I won't tell them, don't worry!"

"I swear to God if you do I will take and hide your booze!" We argued again before driving off. I crossed my arms, feeling a wave of sadness hit me. I started crying. "Noo! Don't cry! Please?"

I leaned against Charlie as she hugged me, rubbing circles on my back. Vaggie patted my head while humming. I purred a bit, wiping away the years with my tail. "Feeling better now?" I nodded.

"Good! Cause we're here!" I peeked out of the window, we were in front of 'Satan's Spree'. "Your dads store? Are you sure we are allowed in there?" Charlie nodded and smiled. "I'm sure he won't mind, as long as you stay near me!"

We then headed inside, everything smelt nice. Charlie then grabbed my hand as we walked into an aisle, Vaggiew went to go get a cart I guess.

My ears perked up when I heard familiar voices. But I don't think Charlie heard them. "Oh! What about this for the little one?!" She held up a pink kitty onsie. I awed a bit before holding it.

I felt like crying. "Y/N? Charlie?" I tensed a bit, slowly looking up. My eyes glued themselves with Angels. Charlie laughed nervously as Vaggie came, stopping at the sight of the two.

"Why are y-you guys here?" I asked, rubbing my arm. "My dear! We are here because we wanted to get you something!" "For...?" Alastor laughed. "You were feeling sick this morning! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to take care of you!"

"Same here, I would've if I could! But you know, I have my own life too.." Angel frowned, before smiling as Alastor glanced at him. "Now tell us sugar, why are you guys here?" I struggled to find the right words.

"And why are you holding a baby onsie?" My heart stopped, I suddenly felt sick. "Because! We are going on a shopping spree! We are just looking at these for when Charlie gets-"

"Okay! Vaggie! You don't have to explain it to them.." Charlie's face turned red as she crossed her arms. "Is that true, Y/N?" I nodded, smiling. "Y-yeah! I was here to help these two pick some stuff out!"

They both raised an eyebrow. "I mean, Husker didn't want to come so I offered to! And I am feeling much better!" I stuck out my tongue, suddenly feeling weird as they both chuckled.

"Alright! We'll leave you to it then!" They both walked off. We all laughed before continuing to get the things we need. I was planning on hanging up a huge banner with pink balloons and a box that a had a picture of... Her.

I felt like crying, but I had to stay strong. "Fancy seeing you guys here!" I gapsed. "Cherri!" I hugged her, purring. She smiled and laughed, patting my head. "It's good to see you too baby cakes!"

"You guys... Know each other?" We both nodded. "Y/N here helped me deal with that snake dicklord! I do owe her!" "Yes you do, and I would like that favor.." She smiled. "I'm listening..."

~After some explaining~

"Well, congrats! And I didn't except one of the dads to be my good friend!" "So, you'll help?" "Are you kidding?! Of course! Just tell me what I should do!"

"How are you with baking?" "Really?! I can make a mean cake! What flavor?!" "Anything, as long as it is pink!" "Got it! I'll meet you guys back at the hotel!" She then ran off.

We walked back after paying for everything, well it was more like I sat in the cart. Charlie was paranoid that I could hurt myself and the baby. I sighed and couldn't argue.

As soon as we reached the hotel, we started decorating. Cherri made an awesome cake, I thanked her. I had Husker keep watch outside and whistle when they come.

I set up the banner, writing 'Baby's coming home!'. Vaggie did the balloons as Nifty cleaned every where like usual, and made sure everything was safe enough for me. I then heard a whistel.

"They're here!" I quickly grabbed the box with the picture inside and stood in the middle of the room, I grew nervous as I heard their voices. Husker went to his room. They both stopped.

"Y/N? What's th-" Both their eyes landed on the banner and balloons. I smiled nervously. "S-surprise!" My smile slowly fell.

They seemed confused, and not happy.

What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Do you guys think you can help an author out and share this story with anyone who knows or likes Hazbin?

You don't have to, it'll just encourage me to maybe write a second book...

Thank you :D