Hurt

Your PoV:

What the hell..? Why do I feel so sticky and warm? I moved a little, many things wrapped around me. What the fuck?! I panicked while bolting my eyes open and falling off the soft bed.

I took note that both Alastor and Angel were asleep.... And naked. What happ- I shivered and hugged myself, suddenly feeling cold. I stood and walked to the bathroom, yawning.

Well, not before falling back down. I whimpered. Why do my legs and ass hurt so mu-.... My thoughts went back to last night, my face burned. Holy shit I was fucked by the radio demon and a porn star what the fuuuckk?!

I whined and crawled to the bathroom instead. I shut the door behind me and took a quick shower, relaxing in there for a bit. Somebody then knocked on the door, I didn't care who it was.

"Come in.." The door opened, revealing a female. She then placed some clothes on the toilet before bowing and leaving. Strange.. I heard loud chatting and cameras flashing from the other side, but I ignored it.

Probably people just begging Angel for his services.. I got out and dried off, stopping in front of the mirror. Oh my god.. There were so many hickeys on my neck. I hesitated before counting them.....

...16...17... Okay wow.. I sighed and shook my head, smiling before putting on my new clothes. I frowned and put shorts under the skirt. Much better~!

I brushed my hair before walking out of the bathroom, but I stopped when I heard something

I brushed my hair before walking out of the bathroom, but I stopped when I heard something. Or someone. "How was she?! Did you actually get her to suck-" I stopped listening, my ears went down. Huh?

I learned my ear against the door, trying to listen closely. I heard Angel laugh. "She was so good! She even called me master!" I heard more people asking questions, they were about me.

Stop assuming! Just go out there! "How does it feel to be on top again fellas?!" "It is great!" "Better than I imagined!" Most people laughed. That's it!

I slammed the door open, growling. I stopped when I noticed there was a camera crew, and Katie Killjoy was there too. "Oh! And there she is! Tell us dear, how did it feel?" I stood confused.

"Huh?" The camera crew laughed, Katie hummed. "How did it feel when these two busted you open! Tell us the juicy details!" I cringed at her laugh. Alastor and Angel started bragging it to them, not leaving out any details.

Then it hit me. Did... Did they just use me?! Tears swelled in my eyes as I whined. "Oh dear! Are you going in heat again slut?! Maybe we can actually get a live action!"

I froze at Valentino's voice. Alastor and Angel smirked at me, I backed away. They didn't look the same they were before. "Did you guys use me?!" "I wouldn't call it that, it's more like borrowed!"

My mind went back to when Alastor explained the situation to me.

~Flashback~

I sat down on the bed as Alastor sighed. "You see, after the theater date.. Demons all over hell thought of me differently, they weren't even scared of me anymore and my reputation went down.."

I nodded as he continued. "S-so that's why I avoided you, I didn't want you to get hurt because of me. But now I see why you hated me. And you have every right to be! But I still love you, so that's why I'll b-be taking a break and spending time with you!"

"I'm so sorry about that..." "It's quite fine dear! Since my reputation is going down, I d-don't have to worry about demons challenging me anymore! I can finally spend t-time with you!"

~Flashback over~

My eyes widened, before I growled. "Oh no! The kitty is getting mad!" I glared at Katie before stomping my foot down, a stone wall hit her and she flew off her seat. The cameras faced me as I screamed in anger.

All glass around us shattered, even the cameras. I stared at the wall I created before holding my hand, it shaped into a hand. I smirked before looking at the camera crew, the stone hand slammed down on them and threw them out.

I looked over at Alastor and Angel, looking at my hand and thinking of something else. The stone hand then exploded, before all the blobs formed into cats. I screamed and they all charged at the two.

Alastor hit many, but they only grew bigger. He seemed frustrated and used his powers, crushing many more. But, the pieces that were left made my cat army multiply. I laughed. Angel seemed to notice and hid behind Alastor.

"Oh my! It looks like we got a new demon ruler!" I glared at Katie before I created a stone look alike of her. They both fought, but she didn't grow bigger. I started crying. They used me to get their fame back up.. They used me!

I then ran outside, crying blood. I stomper again and watched as I was lifted off the ground, creating a slide. Some type of screen appeared in front of my face. Where would you like to go ma'am?

It read: Select location.

"The hotel please.." I walked off and onto the slide, it changed directions in front of me as it also broke behind me. This is so cool! The hotel then came into view as I hopped off and ran in.

"Oh my god N/N! Are you okay?" Both Charlie and Vaggie ran toward me, pulling me into a group hug. It surprised me because Husker did too. I shook my head. "We saw on the news, I'm sorry that happened!"

"Okay first, why them?! You had to pick the most annoying shits?! Why?!" Vaggie shouted at me, my ears perked up. "I was in heat and didn't have a choice okay?!" Vaggie instantly calmed down, before hugging me tighter.

I cried and fell on my knees, covering my face and shaking. I heard the door to the hotel open as I heard two familiar voices, Charlie held onto me as Vaggie shouted at them.

"It'll be okay.." I nodded and looked up at Charlie. She frowned, wiping away my tears. "I see you as a sister N/-" "Y/N.." She looked shocked. "What..?"

"I figured it out.. My actual name is Y/N.." "Wait! The Y/N?! The famous teenage singer and daughter of a famous baker?!" I nodded, she looked into my eyes. Before her own changed color, her hair swayed in the air as flames surrounded her.

She then looked at Angel and Alastor, they stared in shock before looking at me. Husker came and picked me up, patting my head. "You are to stay away from Y/N! Do you hear me?! STAY AWAY!"

They looked sad and guilty. "Serves you fuckers right for hurting her, how could you?" I laughed at Husker, punching his arm lightly. He smiled and held me close.

"Wait.. Y-You're the-" "YES I'M THE FAMOUS SINGER Y/N! THE ONE WITH A MOTHER WHO DIED AND AN ALCOHOLIC FATHER! WHO ALSO GOT KILLED TRYING TO SAVE A FUCKING KITTEN!"

Everyone stared shocked, I got uncomfortable. "I want to be left alone.." Husker let me go as I went to my room. Fuck, I share it with Alastor.. Oh well! He can't sleep on the bed!

"ALASTOR YOU SHITLORD! YOU NOT LONGER SHARE A ROOM WITH HER! YOU CAN SLEEP DOWN IN THE FUCKING BASEMENT YOU HEAR ME?!"

I laughed at what Vaggie just said, before frowning.

I guess that is one less then to worry about..