•~Part 2~•

(Edited)

Dipper backed away from the statue and watched to see if anything would happen. As expected, nothing happened.

"I knew it" Dipper thought to himself.

Dipper fixed his hat then turned away and started back through the woods on the path that leads back to the Mystery shack.

Dipper opened the door to the shack and saw Grunkle Stan watching his television, which was probably Ducktective or something like that, his sister Mabel was in the kitchen sharing a sandwich with her pet pig Waddles, Soos and Wendy must have already gone home because Dipper hadn't seen or heard them upon entering the shack, and Grunkle Ford was probably down stairs in the room behind the vending machine, that he liked to call his lab.
Dipper walked up the creaky staircase and opened the door that lead to the attic which was also his and Mabel's room. Dipper took off his hat and tossed it onto the nightstand before falling onto the bed. Dipper took off his shoes and socks then layed back down on the bed. The room started to fade out until all Dipper could see was the back of his eyelids as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Dipper was awoken in the middle of the night to a flash of blue light. Dipper sprung up from his bed and looked around the room. He saw Mabel in her bed still asleep. He looked over to the clock on his nightstand and it read " 4:37 am".

" No one in their right mind is up this early in the morning" Dipper thought to himself.

" So then where did that light come from?" Dipper mumbled as he looked up at the window to try and see if the light was still illuminating in the night sky, but he saw nothing.

Dipper picked up his hat and put it on, along with his socks and shoes. Dipper stood up from his bed and walked down the stairs trying his best not to make too much noise. He opened the front door and closed it as quietly and carefully as he could, then started walking to where the light had previously flashed, which came from the woods. While walking in the direction where the light had come from, the wind had started to pick up only a little, but enough to make the trees rub up against each other. By the time Dipper had realised the way he was heading the sun had started to rise and the moon started to set. Dipper started to run to the heart of the woods and when he finally got there...

The sun was shining high in the sky, birds were chirping their morning song, but the more Dipper looked around he noticed something was missing. Bill was. The statue figure was no longer there, frozen in time. Dipper looked around the open clearing but had no aval. Then Dipper tried to look for something that could've made a flash of blue light, but once again, no aval. Dipper sighed deeply.

" My eyes must have been pulling a trick on me..." Dipper said.

Dipper turned around and looked at the way he came from and started to leave. Dipper made it not even three steps away from where he had just been standing and heard the sound of twigs snapping behind him. He spun back around to where he was facing only moments ago and didn't see anything. Dipper looked around but didn't see or hear anything. Dipper made the motion of fixing his hat out of habit but his hand didn't feel the fabric of the hat. Dipper patted the top of his head but didn't feel his hat.

" It probably feel off on the run here," Dipper thought.

" I don't think that is the case." someone said somewhere around where Dipper was standing.
Dipper looked in front of him, where the voice had come from.

" come out whoever is there." Dipper said a bit shaken.

The voice had sounded familiar to Dipper, but he couldn't place who it was at first.

" Man Pinetree, your no fun!" someone said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

689 words