•~Part 6~•

(Edited)

Dipper opened his eyes to a grey and white clearing in a forest. He looked around trying to find a familiar face somewhere in the grey scaled clearing. Dipper looked up at the colorless sky and could make out a bright full moon and some stars. Dipper sighed as he laid down in the soft clearing and looked up at the colorless night sky.

Dipper rested his eyes for a few seconds and breathed in the fresh cool air. When he opened his eyes again, a familiar face clouded his vision. Dipper jumped a bit.

"Bill! Don't do that you scared me" Dipper yelled as Bill backed away from Dipper's face.

"Awe Pinetree ever heard of fun?" Bill smirked.

"Oh shut it" Dipper mumbled and looked back up at the grey scaled night sky.

Bill sat down next to Dipper and looked up at the grey sky along with him. Bill snapped and the sky and clearing started to turn into their desensitized colors. Dipper smiled softly. Bill snapped once more and now Dipper's head was laying comfortably in Bill's lap. Dipper blushed a bit but stayed in place as Bill started to brush his fingers through Dipper's soft hair.

They stayed like that for a while,enjoying each other's company in the beautiful clearing, until Dipper had to wake up.

"Pinetree is time for you to wake up" Bill said in a soft, soothing voice, "meet me in the forest when you wake up alright?"

Dipper nodded his head softly, "alright, see you soon Bill."

"See you later Pinetree" Bill said in reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this being very short, but I hope you enjoyed the fluff in this chapter!

283 words