•~Part 11~•

(Edited)

The next morning Dipper was extremely tired. He couldn't get any sleep because his mind kept overthinking. Even though the sun was high in the sky, Dipper didn't leave his bed. You could say he didn't have the energy to but in reality it was because he just didn't want to. Dipper kept thinking of Bill and the events that happened last night. How Ford defeated Bill even with his grandson begging him not to. How Ford would've shot Dipper if Bill didn't move in the way of the gun shot. How Bill kissed him before he was shot.

Then Dipper had an idea. Dipper changed and got dressed in a black shirt, navy blue sweater, and black ripped jeans. He tied Bill's eyepatch on and headed down the creaky stairs. He saw that Ford and his grunkle Stan, along with Mabel were in the kitchen. Dipper moved his hair over the eyepatch the best he could to cover it and put his hood up before walking into the kitchen. As he did, he caught worried glances from Mabel and Stan while Ford wouldn't even look in his direction. Not surprising. Dipper grabbed an apple and as he did Mabel spoke up.

"Dipper, are you alright?" Mabel asked softly.

"Really Mabel? That's the question you ask me after what happened yesterday?" Dipper said with an attitude as he looked over too Mabel and the others.

"Dipper doesn't give her an attitude. She's just trying to see if you were alright." Stanley said sternly, losing his worried glance in the process.

"Well what am I supposed to say? Oh I'm just dandy Mabel! The one I loved was just killed by my grunkle Ford last night but I'm just fine!" Dipper said, raising his voice.

"Mason! Stop raising your voice at your sister!" Ford said, raising his voice as well.

Dipper put down his untouched apple on the counter and left the Mystery shack without another word. Dipper walked into the woods without looking back. He wasn't going to put up with Ford, who would? By the time Dipper came out of his thoughts he noticed he was back in the clearing where it all started. The deal, seeing Bill for the first time in years, all of the things they did together, where Bill kissed him, and where he disappeared and would never come back. Dipper pulled his hood down and moved his hair back to show the eyepatch. He walked into the middle of the clearing, sat down, and got lost in thought.

Dipper was so lost in thought that he didn't hear someone walking towards him. By the time he noticed someone was already there he felt someone grab his shoulder softly. Dipper came out of his thoughts and looked over his shoulder to see his sister Mabel. Dipper stood up, faced Mabel , and hugged her tight as if she were to disappear like Bill did. Mabel hugged him back just as tight. She knew that her brother needed comfort, he just has a hard time admitting he does.

"I'm sorry Mabel...I didn't mean to snap at you." Dipper apologized.

"It's alright Bro Bro I understand," Mabel said as she pulled away from the hug, " How about we make a memorial for him? Would you like to do that?"

Dipper thought for a bit before answering her.

"I would like that. But how will we do that?" Dipper asked.

" Well first things first, I need you to go find some flowers you think Bill would like then leave the rest for me." Mabel said as the plan of Bill's memorial came into her head.

Dipper nodded and headed towards a flower field that wasn't too far away from the clearing. Mabel started to plan out more. Dipper came back to the clearing with a hand full of yellow and blue roses. He handed some to Mabel and placed the flowers where she wanted him to. By the time they were done, the spot where Bill's statue used to be is now covered in yellow and blue roses with a rock in the middle.

"Hey Mabel, what's the rock for?" Dipper asked.

"Well I was thinking we could use that as some sort of grave marker for him." Mabel said.

Dipper smiled softly and hugged Mabel. Mabel hugged him back.

"Thank you so much for this Mabel." Dipper said as he released Mabel from his hug.

"You're welcome bro bro." Mabel said as she smiled.

Dipper looked down at the makeshift grave and smiled as he went through all of his memories with Bill, even the one of when he was 12. What he didn't notice was that a small gust of wind blew just enough to where his eyepatch was noticeable and Mabel just so happened to look over and see it. She questioned herself about how she didn't see it before and soon enough she decided to ask Dipper about it.

"Hey Dip-stick, where did you get that eyepatch?" Mabel asked.

Dipper paused before answering her.

"It was Bill's," He said, " He casted a spell on it so when he was defeated the eyepatch would teleport to me along with a letter he wrote for me."

" He must've really cared about you, Dipper." Mabel said.

"He did. I cared for him just as much and still do.." Dipper smiled softly, "Who would've thought that all of this started... from a deal made from stone."

We'll meet again,

Don't know when,

Don't know where,

But I know we'll meet again some sunny day...

The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
976 words!
That's the end! I hope you guys enjoyed this book! If I get enough people that say they want a happy ending I might make a part 12 but until then!

Remember!
Reality is an illusion
The universe is a hologram
Buy gold
Bye billdip shippers!