•~Part 8~•

(Edited)

Dipper stood up from the floor and put his sketchbook on top of his bedside table. Dipper sat down on his bed but before he could get comfortable, loud knocks came from the door that led into his bedroom.

"Hey Dip-Stick! Dinners ready!" Mabel said from the other side of the door.

Dipper stood up, walked over to the door, and opened it to see a smiling Mabel. He followed Mabel down to the kitchen and sat down next to Ford, who was cleaning his glasses. Mabel sat down next to Dipper and soon Stanly joined them with their dinner. Mabel and Stanly were the only ones talking while Ford kept giving Dipper questioning side glances. Dipper looked up from his food and met Ford's glare. Ford broke the eye contact after a few moments and cleared his throat, which made Stanly and Mabel stop talking.

"So Dipper, where did your adventures bring you today? It must've been good if you didn't come back for lunch." Ford said questionly.

"I just went to the lake and lost track of time that's all. I did tell you I would stay for an unknown amount of time today." Dipper said smoothly.

Ford nodded in response and continued eating his dinner. Dipper thought about asking Ford about staying out late even though he knew Ford would probably say no in an instant.

"Hey uh grunkle Ford? I was wondering if I could go out tonight?" Dipper asked.

" Dipper, you know the rules. I have to say no." Ford said strictly.

"Right...sorry. Please excuse me." Dipper said as he got up and put his dinner plate in the sink.

Dipper walked up stairs and moved quickly to his room and closed the door. Dipper sighed.

"I guess I'm sneaking out then," Dipper mumbled.

Dipper looked over at an old alarm clock, that sat on the table by Dipper's bed. It read 9:45pm.

"I can relax and wait for a few hours before getting ready. Maybe I can squeeze in a nap" Dipper thought.

Dipper walked over to his bed and soon fell into a dreamless sleep. Hours passed, Dipper got up and changed out of his comfy baggy clothes to something more proper but still comfortable. Dipper opened the small triangular window and walked out onto the small platform that was on the roof. Dipper looked below and slowly climbed down. Dipper ducked down under a window as soon as he landed, as he did not know if his sister or one of his grunkles were still up or in the room that had the window he was ducking under. Dipper waited for a few moments until he knew it was clear to run into the woods.

Dipper stood up from his crouching position and ran as fast and as quiet as he could, as he still didn't want to be caught. I mean, you wouldn't want to be caught if you were in the same situation. Dipper reached the wood line but he didn't stop there. Dipper kept running until he stopped in the clearing he saw Bill's statue before he made that deal with Bill. Dipper stopped and tried to regain his breath before continuing to the spot Bill had wanted him to go to. After Dipper had finally gained back his breath, he started to hear a song softly playing in the direction of the lake, the way he was supposed to go. Dipper followed the slow song to the lake, where he was met with Bill, sitting down against a tree in his fancy outfit Dipper had last seen him in, with of course his small top hat that floats just an inch or so off the top of his head. He was looking up at the stars with an old radio playing slow songs, similar to the one Bill had taught Dipper to dance to.

"So..This is what you wanted to show me?" Dipper said with a soft smile as he walked over to Bill.

Bill stood up and smiled. No, not an evil grin or a smile that meant mischief and trouble, but an actual smile!

"This is the first part of Pinetree." Bill said as he gave Dipper a beautiful blue and yellow flower.

Dipper looked at the flower and gasped. Dipper had seen some pretty flowers and plants before but this flower was beautiful! Dipper smiled happily. Bill lifted Dipper's chin with his empty pointer finger and thumb, which made Dipper look up at him, seeing how Bill was slightly taller than Dipper. Dipper blushed slightly at the action. Bill placed the flower in Dipper's hair that was tucked behind Dipper's ear. Bill let go of Dipper after he made sure that the flower was safely tucked and wouldn't fall out. Dipper kept eye contact with Bill and smiled brightly, while still blushing at the gesture.

"Thank you Bill," Dipper said smiling.

"Your welcome Pinetree. I'm just happy you could make it, without getting caught by Sixer, Fiz, or Shooting star," Bill said happily.

"What? Me? Caught by Mable or my grunkles while sneaking out to meet my favorite dream demon that used to be a corn chip and is now a 'Meatsack'? Never!" Dipper said and acted offended.

"So I'm your favorite dream demon? Well I'm flattered!" Bill said while smiling.

"Well you're the only demon chip I know after all," Dipper said, matter a factly.

"I'm not a chip Pinetree," Bill said jokingly.

"Whatever you say!" Dipper said jokingly as well.

Both Dipper and Bill chuckled. Bill smiled and looked down at Dipper. Dipper looked up at Bill and smiled as well. Slowly Bill's smile turned into a mischievous grin. Dipper looked at Bill in confusion. Bill grabbed onto Dipper's arm tightly and started to fall to the ground, having Dipper follow him quickly after. Bill and Dipper landed with a thud as they hit the ground. Bill let go of the grip he had on Dipper's arm as soon as they landed. Dipper moved off of Bill and landed next to Bill on his back. Dipper, even though he was very flustered, looked up at the night sky in delight. Bill must've noticed because he spoke up to Dipper.

"If you look closely you can find the Little and Big Dipper" Bill said as he pointed up at the place of where the constellation of the Big and little Dipper are.

Dipper smiled brightly and started to point out all of the other constellations and stars he could find. The northern star, Leo, Hercules, Pavo, and more. That's how Dipper and Bill spent that night. Laying next to each other, pointing out stars and constellations. Dipper yawned as his eyelids started to drop. Bill noticed this and propped himself up against the tree that was directly behind him. Bill grabbed onto Dipper and pulled him close, propping Dipper up against his chest. Dipper smiled softly and soon let sleep wash over him.

"Goodnight my little Pinetree.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1174 words!

Sorry for the wait!