•~Part 3~•

(Edited)

Dipper's eyes widened as a floating yellow triangle, hovered out from the woods into the open clearing in front of Dipper. In the triangle's right hand was Dipper's hat. Dipper knew who he was as soon as the triangle floated out from the shadows of the woods.

" B-Bill..?" Dipper stuttered.

"The one and only kid!" Bill said making a finger gun with his empty hand at Dipper.

Dipper stood and stared at Bill in shock.

"How is he still alive? How is he not trapped in stone? Why so early in the morning, do I have to deal with a flying triangle demon!? I have so many questions!" Dipper thought.

" Woah Pinetree! Sheesh! I'll answer only three of your questions so choose wisely." Bill said.

" How did you..? Oh right you can read minds. " Dipper said thinking out loud.

"Wow kid, you still got a brain left after all! I'm impressed" Bill said in a sarcastic tone.

Dipper ignored Bill's input and thought about his three questions carefully. After about five minutes later he looked back up at Bill, who was messing around with Dipper's hat.

"Alright Bill, I've got my questions ready for you." Dipper said.

Bill looked up from the hat and looked over at Dipper.

"About time! I thought you would never choose!" Bill said very sarcastically.

Dipper rolled his eyes at the demon.

"Okay first, How are you still alive?" Dipper asked.

"Oh, that's easy kid!" Bill said, " I wasn't dead I was just stuck in a chamber of time, and it was boring!"

"Oh you poor little thing." Dipper said sarcastically.

" Hey! I'm not little!" Bill said turning a bit red.

" I forgot how easy it was to make him mad" Dipper thought to himself, "This is hilarious! Seeing a little tiny flying dorito get all mad!"

What Dipper hadn't noticed while laughing like an idiot was that Bill, being the trickster dream demon he is, was reading Dipper's thoughts again. Bill smirked as a thought crossed his mind. Dipper slowed his laughing as Bill snapped and ignited into light cyan flames, changing his appearance. Dipper looked up where Bill used to be floating, only to see a taller man with lightly tanned skin, somewhat fluffy black hair that faded into a yellow with a small top hat, floating a bit off of Bill's head on top. He was in a yellow two tailed dress coat with a black under shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. One of the man's eyes were covered with a triangle eye patch and the other was a beautiful golden hazel with black slits in the middle that reminded Dipper of cat eyes.

Dipper started to blush a bit. He didn't expect Bill to do that! Bill looked down at Dipper with Dipper's hat still in his hand.

"Who is the little one now~?" Bill said as he leaned down to Dipper's height.

Dipper started to blush more because of how close Bill was to his face.

"Anyways Pinetree, you still have to ask me two more questions." Bill said standing up right.

"Oh yeah right." Dipper said falling out of whatever trance he was in.

"Why are you no longer in stone form?" Dipper asked.

"The deal you made! Pinetree I thought you were smarter than this." Bill said.

Dipper thought back to the day before and remembered shaking the hand from the statue of Bill after saying the deal.

"Oh.." Dipper said.

"Okay your last question." Bill said.

" Right. Um can I have my hat back?" Dipper asked laughing a bit at the end.

"Fine." Bill said as he put the hat back on top of Dipper's head.

"So what do you want to do now Pinetree?" Bill questioned.

"Let's just talk for a bit" Dipper said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

636 words