Chapter nine

Disclaimer :
Because I am still unable to watch the movie I am basically making this chapter from memory meaning it might not be as similar to the movie as the rest.

Basically get ready for a shit chapter cuz I have the worst memory ever.

--------------

Captain Americas pov

I watched as that Percy kid was dragged out of the hall by the scruff of his collar.

"KNEEL" the man shouted as mirror images appeared around the crowd. They quickly did as their told afraid of the powerful being infront of them.

Turning my attention back to Percy I felt sorry for the boy. All he wanted to do was stay out of a room and not be bored.

" I want you to know I have taken down your greatest defence and he is now under my control" Loki continue throwing Percy to the crowds feet. He squirmed a little.

Loki's words confused me. Percy our most powerful defence. It was a crazy thought to think of, but we didn't truly know what happened in the hall or what Percy demonstrated.

" you will bow down to me. Your new ruler"

" no" said a frail old man standing up.

" let this man be an example of what happens when you defy me" exclaimed Loki pointing his sceptre and firing it.

This was my que jumping in front of the man I blocked Loki's shot with my shield.

" the man out of time" Loki chuckled standing up straighter.

" I'm not the only one out of time" I replied charging at the trickster.

Shots were thrown. Loki wasnt hesitating as he fought with me, quickly gaining the upper hand. Then Percy woke up.

Percy's pov

Everything was like a hazy memory when I woke up. My mind felt scrambled and broken.

Steve was fighting Loki and steadily losing, I stood up against my will and walked towards Loki. Determined to help him.

" hahaha there's no winning now you stupid misgardians. Now. Kill captain America." Commanded Loki. Steve looked worried for his life as I stalked towards him riptide clutched in my grip.

I attacked.

In a blur of movement I had knocked Steve's shield out of his grip and knocked him to the floor.

I felt like I was being crushed under the weight of the sky as I battled for control of my body again.
My sword was quickly edging towards Steve's neck and I couldn't do nothing about it. Untill I could.
Almost like magic I had control over my body again and I was furious. I had almost killed my friend and I'm not sure about you but I was not happy with that shit Loki pulled on me.

I turned towards Loki a glare on my face.

" how dare you turn me on my friends" I growled, a hot sensation filled up my chest as I stalked towards the Norse god.

"Why can't I control you" gasped Loki in shock.

" control me ? I am persuse Jackson; son of Poseidon, hero of Olympus, No one can control me " I growled so only Loki could hear me.
As I stated my title thunder roared in the back ground.
That was so cool I squealed to my self before regaining my composure.

Loki turned paler than he was, as he steadily backed away from me.

" I thought you were a myth, a bed time story for children " the man whispered his grip on his spearer tightening, turning his knuckles white.

" your going to wish i was a myth if you ever cross the people I care about again"

Suddenly ad/dc blasted from the sky causing me and Loki to look up. It was Tony. Ofcorse it would be him to fuck with my super cool moment.

" FUCK YOU STARK" I yelled at the man smirking, as I flipped him off. Tony just snarled at me and launched at Loki punching him around until Loki physically surrendered by raising his hands.

 Guess who spent half an hour making Percy's title then realising how stupid it sounded and how long it was so they quit and just made a 5 word one ? That's right it was me 😗✌🏻

I honestly was going to make Loki have control of Percy for ages but then I was like nahhhh and here I am making Percy badass and stuff. Oh well I hope u enjoyed it