Chapter thirteen

(IMPORTANT INFO CHANGE. PERCY WONT BE A FULL ASS ADULT , HE IS NOW 17 BUT HE LIED ON HIS RESUME AND HIS AGE WILL MAGICALY NEVER CHANGE UNTILL I WANT HIM TO BE OLDER ... why u may ask ? Well I rly want him in the spider man movies with Tom Holland in )

I glared up at the beast in front of me, my hand shaking in anticipation. Somehow Natasha had escaped from under the rubble and backs away slowly, glancing between me and the hulk.

The monster gives out a animalistic roar before sensing me and turning to face me.

"Bruce, I know your in there. Please calm down"

It was the wrong choice of words.

The beast lunged at me, teeth bared threateningly. The hulks hand wacked me away and into a wall, leaving a percy sized imprint before turning his attention to Natasha as she began to run.

" ouch" I hissed pulling out ripe tide.

" hey bogey. Come at me big fella" I called out waving my hands distracting the hulk away from nat ... not that she couldn't handle her self, she can definitely handle her self.

Angrily the hulk charged, his sloppy moves allowing me to roll away and grab Natashas rist, pulling her under the turbine and under the catwalk . (100% going of the script and how she escaped isn't making much sense to me so if I'm wrong sorry)

After what seems to be less than a minute of crawling under the catwalk we slowly emerge, Natasha pulled out a gun and shot a pipe. Hitting the hulk in the face... this did nothing but make him angry.

" shit Nat we've made it worse" I mumble snagging natashas arm and pulling her towards the maze of corridors.

Suddenly the hallway was ripped open and me and Natasha were whacked into a wall.

Gods what do I do now ... I really don't want to expose my self but if I don't Natasha will die.

Subtly I pulled out the magic pen from my pocket, my fingers pressing up the cap immediately halting when the hulk was thrown across the room.

It was Thor.

As Thor dealt with the hulk, Nat moved to a safer place and I creeped towards the fight.

" percy don't you dare do it" Natasha seethed as she watched me get closer and closer to the fight.
I stood there, out of sight but close enough if anything went wrong I could step in.

Bullets ricocheted off the walls as everyone but the hulk ducked for cover, somehow the hulk had ended outside the flying ship and onto a jet. The jet explodes sending the the hulk flying away from us and into gods know where.

"Well that's a dam relief, honestly thought I'd have to fight the hulk for a moment" I chuckled smiling stupidly in relief. I was so not ready to expose my amazing Demi-goddess.

Instead of staying with Nat I listened to the sudden urge I had to go with Thor and followed him. Not after saying goodbye to Natasha of corse.

After going through an annoying amount of corridors me and Thor end up in the detention centre where Loki was being held ... except he wasn't being held and he was escaping.

" NO"

So I lost this gif and when I found it on the internet it was like under my book so I just want to make it clear incase I get copy writed or somthin THIS ISN'T MY GIF I FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET

also I made an update schedule 😗✌🏻