Facts 101--110:

#101:
The ending in the 7th book was written before the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th books were written.

#102:
"Vol De Mort" means "Flight of Death" in French.

#103:
Bellatrix means "Female Warrior" in Latin.

#104:
Neville Longbottom was almost "Neville Puff"

#105:
Dementors don't breed. They grow like Fungus where there is decay.

#106:
Ron made sure Rose and Hugo got a good set of dress robes.

#107:
More than 3,000 girls auditioned for the role of Cho Chang. Katie Leung got the part.

#108:
Even though in the movies it said James Potter was a seeker, he was actually a Chaser in the books.

#109:
Richard Harris agreed to play Dumbledore because if he didn't, his 11 year old granddaughter said she would never speak to him again.

#110:
In Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix movie, the laughter between Harry, Ron, and Hermione after Harry and Cho kiss, was a genuine moment of laughter between the trio caught on camera and cut into the scene.

N/A Oh and By the Way guys, Happy New Year to all of you!

Happy New Year!💐 Wish you to have a Merry and Jolly New Year with your family and relatives! I wish for you is endurance in all things, and a smile whatever come what may in the new year!🔥❤💕💗💞💝

If you did like these facts, please don't forget to vote for it and add it to your library and/or share it to your friends/Other Potterheads! Thanks again guys!