Facts 371--380:

#371:
Hagrid has said that Dragon blood is an effective oven cleaner.

#372:
The scenes for 4 Privet Drive were originally shot on an actual street. They ended up building houses instead because they didn't have access to the street for reshoots.

#373:
Having written half of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Rowling realized she had created a giant plot hole which she had to go back and fix which is why the book is so much longer than the previous ones.

#374:
Rowling said she found Hedwig's name in a book of Saints.

#375:
Set designer Stephanie McMillan said she sought out the ugliest furnishings possible to make the Dursley's home more unpleasant.

#376:
Scenes of Viktor Krum at Bill and Fleur's wedding in Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1 were shot, but later cut from the film.

#377:
If you were to watch all the Harry Potter movies back to back, it would take you 18 hours and 20 minutes.

#378:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie is the only movie in the series not to feature Julie Walters, the actress who played Molly Weasley.

#379:
True to Sirius Black fashion, the actor who played Sirius Black, Gary Oldman, presented Daniel Radcliffe with a gift upon meeting him-- a bass guitar. 

#380:
After the Battle of Hogwarts, the Slytherin house isn't so evil anymore due to being diluted after Voldemort's death.