Facts 421--430:

#421:
In the first draft, Dean Thomas' name was originally Gary.

#422:
Eventually, Umbridge was arrested, interrogated, and imprisoned for crimes against Muggleborns.

#423:
Lily and James didn't start dating until their 7th year at Hogwarts.

#424:
Daniel Radcliffe broke about 80 wands throughout the whole series.

#425:
Rupert Grint wasn't treated any differently in school by his teachers just because he was in the Harry Potter films. When he got back from shooting Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Rupert had several hours of detention for not completing any of his homework.

#426:
Tom Riddle's name was taken from a real-life gravestone that read "Thomas Riddell".

#427:
Along with the help of Hermione Granger, Kingsley Shacklebolt abolished pro-pure blood laws.

#428:
The young Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie is played by the nephew of Ralph Fiennes, the actor who played Voldemort.

#429:
While filming Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire, during the first take of Hermione's moment where she walks down the stairs to the Yule Ball, actress Emma Watson fell down the stairs.

#430:
Dobby's role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was cut. However, you can very briefly see him and Winky at the Quidditch World Cup.