Findings and Strength

Ying Yue could see that without Pei Zhi and Li Jian by her side, her new army was quite rebellious. So, she made a competition.

"Since you guys question my abilities, then we shall test each other's strength out", the soldiers of Zen and Qi nation were both prideful and arrogant so they accepted the challenge without a second thought.

But all 100,000 of the soldiers had ended in defeat by the hands of Ying Yue alone. This is because she used Element to restrain her soldiers.

"This is not fair! You cheated!" one of them made a protest.

Ying Yue gave a wicked smile as her voice was projected out, "All is fair in love and war". This made the soldiers upset. Sighing again, she then calls out the complaining soldier and instead of using Element, she had used the sword her father gave and single-handedly defeated the soldier in the blink of an eye.

They thought it was just luck but after one and another challenged her and ended in defeat, nobody questioned her strength ever again.

This made Ying Yue satisfied, "Now that my rank is established, I would like to announce a few things. You, the newly formed Heavenly order is now my army and I will not tolerate betrayal nor snitches. Do not be biased and think rationally. This army belongs both to Zen and Qi Nation equally thus we will promote equality and not be biased."

Ying Yue looks gallant with her new purple and grey armour as it was the combination colour of the two-nation. "Now... Swear your loyalty to me and to both emperors of the two-nation". The sun had made her appearance that brighter that the soldiers could not help but admire and look up to her now.

To the Wolf army, she was like their previous general Yin while for the Tiger army, she reminded them of Li Jian's confident stance that they were willing to follow her go anywhere. With that, the Heavenly order was established completely.

The soldiers cheer in agreement and Ying Yue smiled happily. Until the soldiers then made a ruckus as they try to settle their differences since both nations had been enemies for a while.

Only time would tell her when she accomplishes her goal to unite the two nations.

On the other hand, Princess Bao Zhai had tossed the papers of the investigator's findings and her face like the demon Asura who came from hell that the servants did not dare to be near her.

"Bring out the girl, try to get her inside 1st Prince's mansion and kill that Ying Yue"

The maid complies then went out of the room to leave her alone, just her loyal attendant remains to serve the princess some tea and massage her leg.

"Ying Yue... You shall die for my son's sake. Only then will he rest in peace".

A few days after, there is another new maid that came into 1st Prince Li Jian's mansion. This maid was none other than the beauty named Ming Zhu whom Ying Yue had saved. As she was also the cause of the duke's death, she was brought into Princess Bao Zhai's manor and tortured until her body was malnourished and abused.

When Ming Zhu saw Ying Yue passing by, she felt weak in the knees and fell which attracted Ying Yue's attention.

As soon as Ying Yue saw who she was, she was surprised when she saw the state Ming Zhu was in. So, she brought Ming Zhu to her room and attend to her injuries.

Ming Zhu could not believe that her knight in shining armour turns out to be the new bride of Commander General Li Jian and came from the Zen nation. Was that why she left in a hurry? To return to her nation as quickly as possible?

Ming Zhu was truly heartbroken now and could not look into Ying Yue's eyes.

Ying Yue did not know what had happened to the beauty but she did ask Pei Zhi to investigate and had already established another restaurant in Qi Nation's capital just like the one in Jade city.

Now that the beauty was before her, she felt a bit guilty leaving her back then but she was also in a rush.

Ming Zhu told her what happened after she left and the guilt in Ying Yue's heart was like a block of chain restraining her movement.

Ying Yue swears to protect Ming Zhu and was glad she ends up in Li Jian's mansion where Ying Yue could protect her.