Winter Lodge

(Got this idea from Tumblr)

Like most miraculous users, they tend to adapt features of the animal they are picked to be.

Marinette and Adrien both learned that thanks to Lila. You see, Lila happened to figure out Marinette didn't like the cold at all when she came to school one day in a bundle of winter items because of how cold she was.

So she thought of a plan. Luckily, the whole class was planning a trip for winter break, just for 2-3 days and Lila had another trick up her sleeve.

"What if we go to the mountains?" Lila said, staring at Marinette and then quickly looking away to make sure no one else saw. The class started to agree and chatter filled the classroom.

"What do you think Marinette?" Alya asked. "Why don't we go to, like, Disney World or something?" Marinette asked. Adrien didn't think anything about it. He was normally used to the cold in that big house of his but he did get cold sometimes.

"I'm with Marinette on this. Are you sure it won't be cold?" Adrien asked. "Of course!" Lila said, "I could never lie to you."

Two weeks later the class was all packed and ready to spend the weekend on a mountain top. It was all they could talk about. Everytime they had a chance, during passing periods, breaks, even at lunch.

"Come on girl, you have to go skiing on a ski trip," Alya said, looking at the poor girl who was shaking in her blanket.

"S-Sorry Alya, i-it's just to c-cold to go out," Marinette said, putting on another blanket on herself.

"Alya! Let's go!" Alix yelled after the ombrė girl. "Just go. Imma be here by the fireplace trying to get warm," Marinette said. Alya kissed Marinette's cheek goodbye and left the class.

You see ladybugs get cold very easily and Marinette being Ladybug for two years has definitely gotten that specific trait. But you see, we also have another miraculous hero who stayed back.

You see cats get cold too. In fact because Adrien had gotten used to the warmness of his home, he had forgotten and he had never been to the mountains, his body wasn't used to the freezing temperatures.

He didn't even notice what happened until the Alya had showed him the picture from the next day. 

He only remembered trying to find warmness. He slowly moved from the spot he was at on the couch and went to Marinette who was sleeping on the other couch. He went by her and wrapped the blanket around the both of them.

He felt twist her away further into him before he fell asleep. Unaware of what he was doing, he was subconsciously wrapping his arms around her. It had looked like he was keeping her warm.

They had gotten waken up the next day (Don't ask me why they were asleep for so long. Hibernation? lol)  Alya had gotten sick of them just sleeping on the couch, even though she knew this moment would never happen again.

But Lila also wanted to wake them up. She did not like it one bit that they were so close while they were out. Lila did try to wake them up but got a hiss from a cat who wanted to keep sleeping with a specific princess