Chapter 14

~Nicole's POV~

I can't believe I have to go after that bitch. Who does she think she is stealing my man!? At least I knew how to use the favor Ryder offered just right. Right now I am in my car slowly driving around to find Rola? Rammy? Rosa? Yeah, I'm trying to find Rosa. No one knows her scent which makes it that much harder to find her except for me who talked with her so I was able to catch her scent. I parked my car near an alleyway. I get out while grabbing my umbrella to shield me from the harsh rain. As I climb out I am careful not to slip on anything because I can't afford to destroy anything. 

As I walk I see a figure curled up in a ball and race towards him or her. I realize that it is a her by the way her body is built and the red long hair. Red hair? Wait a minute that's Rosa! I gently tug her face in my direction to see her shivering from the cold. I quickly let go of her and race towards my car. I couldn't look at her right now. She is just in the street with no one to care for her. I grab her a blanket and race back to her. I bundle her up to make sure she is secure and warm. I pick her up and run back to the car. I toss her onto the passenger seat as gently as I could and blast the heat. She must be on the brink of frostbite by now. I run back to my side and start the car. As I drive back to the pack house I see her start to relax and stops shivering. I turn back and smirk at the new realization. I can still use Ryder's offer because I found his little mate. This is gonna be fun.

~Ryder POV~

I pace back and forth not being able to cope with the fact that Rosa is freezing somewhere. How could my parents be so inconsiderate of kicking my mate out? Or anyone out? Maybe I don't know them as well as I thought I did. My eyes stare out the window as the sky darkens and rain harshly pelts down from the sky. I really hope that Rosa is safe.

Why does she run away? Doesn't she see how much I love her? She will be the most important girl to me and nothing will change that. I wouldn't even dream of rejecting her. It would literally kill me from the inside out if I ever left her. Or if she ever left me. My heart starts to beat faster at the thought of her rejecting me. I shake my head at the thought, but in truth I'm terrified that it might happen.

I climb up the stairs up to my room so I can think in private. Once I reach my room I look around still being able to smell my mate here. I can still remember the first time I saw her. I fell instantly in love with her. The way she hugged herself as if she was hiding herself sparked my curiosity. I knew I had to have her the instant I saw her. I'm still a little furious when I lost her the first day because of all the other sluts and whores chasing after me like wild animals. My body shivers at the girls being so disgusting towards me.

Then when Rosa's bullies came and attacked her it took everything in me to not jump them and rip their throats out. My body starts to shake as I remember the way they were ruthless. They weren't ever afraid to do it anywhere. The teachers are ridiculous with imagining they never saw anything. Every one of the students went and did everything they could to at least make a dent on her beautiful body. I take deep breaths in hopes to calm my racing heart so that my wolf doesn't take over and change.

I'm really lucky that my wolf isn't allowed to take over me. In other packs there wolf is stronger than them which leads to no satisfaction and leads to the destruction of themselves. For our pack our wolf is always a little bit in control. In human form I have more control, but my wolf has more control when we are both in wolf form. I at least need to bring out my wolf once a week otherwise he will take over and I won't be able to take back over until after 24 hours. 

Are you talking about me again? Aren't you sweet. My wolf, Rex, speaks to me and I am the only one that can hear him. He loves to pop out of no where and talk to me.

I have to think of something while our mate is out there somewhere. In the cold. In the dark. Dear Lord this is driving me nuts! I can't take it anymore I have to go after her! I start to freak out and head to the door, but my wolf stopped me, which is really weird.

Hey don't go after her okay? I'm sure someone found her.

Are you nuts! You're supposed to be the savage beast tracking down our mate and bringing her back to our bedroom to mate. I swear we have opposite personalities. When I am anxious, he's not. When he is calm I am crazy. The only thing we have in common is we both love our mate to death.

I have this strange feeling in my gut that she is safe and on her way back. Just be careful with the price it comes with. 

Yeah like promising Nicole to do her a favor for returning Rosa. What if she asks me to reject my mate? What if she asks me to cheat on Rosa? Or worse. What if she asks me to kill Rosa? I can't do anything like that, but I already made her the promise. What am I gonna do!? I can't help, but freak out at this. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had to do something like that. Please oh please let Nicole have mercy on me for the favor.

Don't worry all will be right in due time. Then he just shut me out for me to be in a state of confusion.

After a half an hour I heard someone knock on my door. That  person better have a damn good reason why I am getting off my bed. My sore muscles scream as I uncurl from the ball I was in. Once I opened the door I saw Nicole carrying Rosa in her arms. I smiled so big that I couldn't frown even if I wanted to. I quickly took Rosa into my arms and ran to the bed to set her down. I saw that she had damp hair and was going to wake her for her to take a shower, but a clearing of the throat caught my attention.

I turn around to see Nicole leaning against the door with a smirk on her face. She points her finger at me then twists it towards her so that she is making a sick motion for me to go to her. I let my head fall and walk over to her. She bring us both out of the room then shuts the door so that Rosa won't be able to here us talk.

I look at her and say "Okay what is the punishment you want to bestow upon me?" She looks at me then smirks while saying the most unsuspecting words I would ever imagine to come out of her mouth.

"I want you to help me find my one and true mate."