Chapter 16 ; Confront and Comfort

X's POV

My life is.. I hate to say it, but absolute shit. Puffball had died of what I assume was overdosing, and it's been rough for all of us. I felt alone, and we had to let go 2 more of our survivors.

I want to confront Four. One final time, and if I fail... I suppose there's no saying death can be impossible for some. Though, I feel hope. Some sort of feeling  to end it all results with me. I'm just worried, I miss them all.

I just want Four back.

Blocky's POV

Today seems fairly calming, except the fact... He died. He is gone. It had to be him. I don't even think Nickel is alive, and he moved teams. I'm in this single team, by myself..

I'm a Better Namer, but... Is there any possible hope that somebody whom had went missing is still very alive? I highly doubted this myself. Until, I noticed an particular thing on TV's portrait. Blue and Pink, it had began to form, taking over the cross mark...

What's going on?! I rushed out, afraid.

Pie's POV

I looked at our portrait, photographed and framed above our couch. I looked at it, and noticed as Remote's pink X turned blue, and suddenly disappeared. My eyes widened, rather surprised. I felt as I was about to blow, until I fell and wheezed. "Ow." Tree ran, "You okay?" I point at the portrait, showing Remote. "Sh- Wait, if the X mark is gone.. Does that mean she is possibly still alive?!"

"It's very much possible..." Pen walked down, looking at the portrait surprised. "Remote is alive." Pen states, with an shocked tone. I gazed at it. Suddenly, I heard an loud knock on the door, and Tree opened it.

"R-Remote..?!"

Bell's POV

God, when you're stuck with the person you havent even interact with much. It's sort of annoying. Well, I guess I could pity Blocky for his.. depression sort of thing. I dont know how to explain it, I got the news of TB dying.

Hopefully none of us die so we don't get brutally depressed. I've mostly been concerned over X and Nickel... Nickel seemed to have figured an way to kill himself and make him nonexistent. X is off.

He seems to be going insane, or is that just me?

Saw's POV

I was crying, they're all gone. Everybody I've cared for. I was all alone, suddenly until Taco approached me.

"What do you want...?" I cried, glancing at Taco. "I want to comfort you, and well, care for you. Even if you haven't in the past." I smile, weakly. "Thank you.. I'm just scared."

"We will fight Book, together."

"R-Really?"

Taco's words surprised me, but I smiled. "Yeah! Trust me, we will take her down." I felt inspired, and ready to fight. I stood up, with an grin. "I'll fight!" I say, confidently.

"Now that's the spirit, come on. Let's just go hang out at Blocky's for a bit." I nod, "Gotcha." We began to walk, until somebody approached us from behind..

Book.

She was twitching, smiling like an maniac. She grabbed an razor-sharp knife and tackled Taco. I pushed Taco out of the way, and began to fight Book. "Don't do this...!" I cried.

"I'm doing this, for Icy! For HER!" Book replied, and threw me over. She ran to Taco, wanting to kill her. Taco ran over to me, and grabbed me by the grip. I screamed as they both fought.

"Gh-! Taco what are you doing?!" Taco sighed. "I have to do this, or Book will kill us both!"

Slice..

The next thing I knew, Book was dead, on the floor. I gasped in horror. I was used as another weapon. Again. No.

Stop, please. Book looked up, and suddenly her eyes changed from an lighter blue to an darker blue. "...I'm... sorry...my..team." Her last breath and words hurt me mentally.

I can't do this anymore.

Taco's POV

I finally got rid of her, though... Her voice, was she possessed by Four? I worried, but hoped that was merely her bickering. I sighed, and looked at Saw.

Saw was uncomfortable, and crying. "N-No..." She was upset, startled, and angry. I was confused, but realized what I just did.

I used her as an weapon.

Like Book had... Am I just as evil as Book? Killing people with Saw? No, she was guilty! Evil! Or... Was she?

What have I done...

--

Taco omfg what did you do