Chapter 17 ; Endless Pity

Edit; SHOOT I FORGOTBTO PUBLISH THIS IM SO SORRY

X's POV

I'm scared. I feel like I'm going to die somewhere in this place. I continued onward to find more dead, we're dying like flies. I looked on my contestant tracking list I was given early in the season.

Looks like Book's dead.

I quietly looked at the remaining few. It was so little, and.. I was honestly crying, I just wish Four would come back, as.. themselves. The remaining few were:
Bell, Fries, Blocky, Pie, Tree, Pen, Saw, Taco, Lightning, Flower, Snowball, Naily, Barf Bag, Coiny, Firey, Leafy, Needle, Pin... and..

Remote?

I checked it the other day, and noticed it was crossed out. But, it's gone. Remote is alive? I was in relief, but began to worry what happened, and if she had bad intent. The Losers, Death PACT, and iance seemed to be impacted the last.. While Beep and ABNTT seemed to be hurt the most from Four's..

Mistake?

I don't know, but I hoped no more than these 22 people would survive. Including myself, Donut, and.. Four.

Tree's POV

Hello, so... Remote's back, but Pen has gotten much more distant from the rest of the team. And isn't talking to me anymore, the one who loves him. I'm beginning to get a lot more concerned for him, so I left Remote with Pie.

I knock on Pen's door, but realize it was unlocked. I opened it to find blue ink everywhere, and saw Pen sitting there, holding an knife with blue ink on it. I was horrified, "P-Pen...?"

"Leave."

"Pen, what's going on with you..?"

"Tree, I said leave. NOW." Pen said it so firmly, as he held his knife out. "Pen, what are you doing?! Are you cutting yourself?"

"Only my tip..."

"PEN, THIS ISN'T GOOD. Do you need help?!"

"N-No." Pen hesitated, but confirmed his answer. I looked around the bedroom to find various messages written in the ink. 'Help.' I was surprised. 'I'm going to die.'

'I'm sorry.'

'Don't hurt me.'

I was really irritated, and tried to leave, but glanced behind to find Pen standing, he got off of the bed and looked at me with an depressed smile. He held his arm up, the one with the knife, and threw it, hitting the door. It was awful close.

I screamed, and exited quickly. I had to go, HE'S INSANE. PEN IS INSANE. HELP, PLEASE.

NO HES INSANE.

STOP PLEASE.

PLEASE.

please.

no.

Remote's POV

Pie and I were only talking, until we heard Tree scream. We jumped up, and bolted to try to find Tree. "T-Tree?! Are you okay?" Pie called out, nervous.. Tree opened the door, some of himself cut and scratched. He was missing part of his leaves and branches from above, and had scratches all over his bark.

"What the hell-!?" I was startled to find him so weak, and noticed all of the blue ink around his body. "Pen tried to FUCKING KILL ME!" Tree was angry, while both of us were shocked. Pie tried to shake it off, but felt too much emotion. "I can't-!" Pie cried.

Pie shook her body, trying to calm down. "No, no no.. I'm not exploding, no." She fell to her knees, and took an deep breath, trying to stop herself from exploding. I took steps back, worried. She stood up, and sighed.

"I'm good."

"What even happened to Pen..?" I asked, Tree sighed. "L-Look for yourself." He began to stutter, and cry. I comforted him while Pie entered the room and ran out, gagging. "Gross..." She muttered.

I went in the room, and found Pen dead on the bed, with an knife through his body. His face was pale, and seemed to be surprised. His body was covered in his own blood, staining the bed. It was pure blue, and I uncapped him to find his tip roughly cut and bleeding. I backedaway. "You did that..?" I was startled. Tree nodded, with obvious guilt.

"Dude. You just caused death, but I suppose I can't exactly blame you for such crimes." Pie mumbled. "We'll have to try to not kill anymore people, please." Pie said, with her hands in an fist. "Yeah." I agreed. We decided to spend the evening in Pie's room, and tried to stay close so we all don't turn insane...

I hope TV is dead.

Flower's POV

We replaced together as close friends. I enjoyed Snowball's and Lightning's comfort, but... I'm nervous. Suddenly, I see white.

Just white, and I realize I have to go. I suddenly run out the door.. Lightning and Snowball tried to follow behind, but.. they were too late. They died cause of Four's blast as it took them away, gone without an trace.

Watching it horrified me, and I cried, holding myself. I felt unstable, angry. I took an deep breathe. I had to leave, before he finds me. I run, going to Blocky's house. There's no time to waste. I need somebody, comfort. I lost my entire team, in one go. I miss Ruby.

I miss them all, even Fanny who was annoying as hell. I arrive and open the door, and find Blocky crying. "..Hey?" I felt awkward, as Blocky looked up, startled.

"Oh, hey."

"Sorry if I bothered you, I have an similar case on my hands."

"What..?"

---

um cliff hanger yeah uh enjoy owo