Chapter 1

*3rd Person POV*

You were walking through a bustling crowd in London, England, for some reason only known by you, when you walked into someone and was knocked down onto your bottom. You got up, not even looking at who you bumped into and dusted yourself off then said a small apology before continuing on your way. You had only gone a few steps when suddenly you heard someone call out, "Hold up a second love, are you okay?" You looked up and saw...

*England's POV*

I was walking through London, on my way to my favorite cafe to have some tea and relax when I felt something-or should I say someone-bump into me. I looked down and saw a small child with (E/C)[eye color] eyes, (H/L)[hair length] (H/C)[hair color] hair, and (S/C)[skin color] skin dusting themselves before muttering a small apology before continuing to walk through the crowd.

Why in the world is that child by themselves in a busy city like London?

I suddenly called out to them, "Hold up a second love, are you okay?" The child looked up at me with their (E/C) eyes and tilted their head before nodding.

I raised an (bushy)eyebrow, "What are you doing out here all by yourself? Where are your parents?"

They started to pull at their clothes, "Well, Daddy passed away a while back and Mommy passed away a couple of days ago. Mommy told me that I had to go find others who were like me..."

"Like you? What did she mean by that?" I asked.

They looked away, "I'm not allowed to say."

The child turned towards me and I was shocked. There was a locket on their neck, with a flag of a country that I didn't recognize.

Does that mean that they're a personification too?!

"Do you happen to be a personification of a country?" I questioned. 

"Wha- HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" They whisper yelled.

"Your locket, it has a flag that I've never seen before." I explained, "Plus I'm a personification too." I added, so hopefully it'd make it easier for them to trust me.

The young nation was shocked, "You are?! What country are you?"

"I'm the personification of England love." I replied.

Their eyes widened, "Oh really?" 

I nodded in return. 

I should probably call the other countries so that we can see who will raise them. 

"Alright love, I'm going to take you to my house okay?" I explained.

They agreed, "Alright." 

~time skip sponsored by flying mint bunny~

We arrived at my house and soon as the young nation saw it, they gasped,

"Wow, this is where you live?!"

I chuckled, "Yes love."

We walked into my house and went inside, then I showed them to one of the guest rooms and told the young nation, "Alright make yourself at home love, I have to do something real quick." 

When I was walking into the living room, I remembered that there was a world meeting a week from now here in London. So I decided to call Germany to inform him ahead of time about what was to come. 

My phone rang for a bit before I heard a thick German voice, "Hallo England, vhat can I help jou vith?"

"Hello Germany, I just wanted to inform that today I met a new country." I replied.

Germany was surprised, "Vhat?! Are jou sure?" 

"Yes, around their neck is a locket that has the flag of a country that I did not recognize. They even admitted it themselves that they were a personification." I confirmed.

"I see... But vhy did jou call?" Germany asked. 

"I called you so that at the meeting we could figure out who will raise them." I explained.

"Hmm, alright, I'll inform zhe ozher countries about zhe situation." Germany agreed. 

"Okay, goodbye Germany. Have a nice day." I finished.

"Same to jou England." Germany returned. 

~~