019

Jeongin's P.O.V

I woke up in a very bratty mood today. And I am curious as to how Chan handles brats. I should be good and not push my limits, but what's the fun in that? But, this is going to be dangerous, because I'm going to pull out all of my most daring tricks. I rarely ever wear really feminine things, but they do make me feel hella cute and make me feel really good about myself. So, today, I decided to be daring and wear one of those outfits. Not only is this going to be the first time Chan is going to see me in this kind of attire, it could also go very wrong. Hopefully in a good way.

My parents have left for work already, so I won't have to hide anything, which is good. Going to my dresser, I pulled out the bottom drawer which held my more feminine items. I smiled to myself as I pulled out a blush pink plaid skirt along with a plain white t-shirt with a little star embroidered on the chest. I decided to ditch my knee highs today and just go with some plain white ankle socks. Looking into the full length mirror, I smiled brightly at the reflection, really loving the way I look. After pulling on my old beat up Van's, I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and headed towards Felix's house.

innie: I'm on my way :)

lixie: okay :) what are we doing today? video games? mall? lunch?

innie: hm...what if we do lunch and then video games?

lixie: sounds great :) is hyung tagging along?

innie: if he wants he can I guess

It wasn't too long before I finally arrived at Felix's house. I took one last deep breath before knocking on the door. "Jeongin!" Felix pulled me into a hug, not bothered by my outfit because he's seen me in this kind of attire a couple of times. The true test began as soon as Chan walked out of his room. He stopped dead in his tracks, looking me over as his bottom lip was tugged between his teeth. "Hi, Baby Boy." "Hi, Daddy!" I ran up to him and hugged him. He softly hugged me back before I pulled away and smiled at him. "Hyung and I are going to lunch, you can join us if you'd like."

Chan didn't respond, he just kept looking me up and down. I smiled softly to myself before turning on my heel, looking at Felix. "Ready?" "Yeah, let me just grab my keys." I nodded in response as he ran off to his room. "Daddy?" No response. I giggled softly, waving my hand in front of his face. "What? Yes, Baby Boy?" "Are you okay? You seem really quiet?" "Oh, no, I..." He gulped, finally locking eyes with mine. "I'm just a bit shocked by your outfit today, Baby, that's all." I pouted, playing with my skirt. "What's wrong with my outfit? I think I look cute." "You do, Baby. You do."

"Alright, let's go. Last chance, do you want to tag along, Hyung?" Chan scratched the back of his neck before nodding. "Yeah, give me a second." As soon as Chan left the room, Felix hit my arm lightly as he chuckled. "You're gonna give him a heart attack." "That's not the only thing I wanna give him." I winked towards him, causing him to just chuckle in response as he shook his head. "You're gonna get yourself in so much trouble, Jeongin." "Is that a promise?"

~

Chan, Felix, and I decided to go to a small restaurant in town that served mostly seafood. It's not a busy place this time of day, which is nice. After we all had ordered what we wanted, Felix looked between Chan and I. Chan and I sat on one side of a booth while Felix took the other. "So, Hyung, how are you and Changbin?" A soft blush crept onto Felix's cheeks as he smiled. "We're good. He's going on a family trip before school starts back up so I won't see him for a couple weeks. That sucks but oh well, he's happy so I'm happy."

As Felix rambled on about Changbin, I decided to test the waters by placing my hand on Chan's thigh. His eyes darted towards my hand before slowly making their way up to meet my eyes. "I know what you're trying to do, Baby Boy, and I suggest you stop." Chan growled in a low tone. I smiled softly at him, rubbing soft circles onto his thigh. "What do you mean?" He glared at me before turning his attention back to Felix. It wasn't too long after that our food arrived. There was a comfortable silence around the table as we all ate, but that was soon interrupted by Chan's phone going off.

"Hello? Oh, hey, Hyunjin. I'm just having lunch with Felix and Jeongin. Sure. Yeah, okay, see you then." Felix and I both looked at him in curiosity. I don't know who Hyunjin is and judging by the look on Felix's face, he doesn't either. "Who was that?" "Just a friend. He wants me to hang out with him and the guys." We both nodded before going back to eating. "Baby Boy, why don't you come meet my friends?" I choked on my food at the mention, causing Felix to practically jump over the table to try and help. After a few minutes of back slapping and chugging of my water, I could finally breathe again. "I'm sorry, what? Why?" "Well why not? I've met your friends." "One of my friends is your brother." He shrugged, taking a sip of his drink. "Can Felix come?" "No, I'll go hangout with Changbin. Get some time in before he leaves." I whined, turning back to Chan, who had his brow raised as he awaited an answer. "Fine."

~

Chan and I pulled up to a house that I later found out was Hyunjin's. It was practically a mansion with its three stories and lavish columns on the outside. "Chan, I-" "Baby Boy, they know, so you can still call me Daddy." I whined softly as I stopped in my tracks, playing with the hem of my skirt. "I don't wanna..." Chan's eyes grew dark as he walked towards me. "Baby Boy, you have been playing with fire all morning, I don't think it's wise of you to start disobeying rules now." I nodded, knowing that it was not wise to disobey rules, especially ones like this that were important to him.

Chan took a hold of my hand, placing a soft kiss to the top, before we both began to walk towards the house once again. Once at the door, Chan knocked and within seconds, a godlike presence was at the door, smiling at us. "Hi, Hyung! You must be Jeongin. I'm Hyunjin." I was in awe. He's so pretty. "Baby Boy." "What? Yes?" Hyunjin giggled, stepping aside to let us in. That must have been when he realized what I was wearing. "Oh wow, you look adorable." I blushed, looking down at my feet. "Thank you, Hyung." "Guys! This is Jeongin, Chan's boyfriend!" Three other men walked out of a room and towards us. I got scared and retreated behind Chan, clutching onto his shirt as I buried my face into his back. "He's shy. But he'll warm up to everyone." "He looks really cute." One of them spoke and I couldn't help but blush at the compliment. "Baby Boy, please don't be scared. They're all really nice." He turned around, holding me in his arms. "Well, except for Minho, he can be a bit sarcastic and seem rude, but he's a sweetheart deep down."

I nodded, still not moving from his embrace. "Jeongin? Do you want anything to drink?" Hyunjin spoke softly, as he stood beside us. I looked up at him, making him smile. "Hyung mentioned that you like milk and apple slices, yeah?" I nodded, slowly regressing at his soft tone of voice. "Would you like some?" I nodded once again, smiling softly at him. "Yes, please."